New Vacation Planning DVD?

Gantu

I was just wondering if anyone has recieved the "Year of a Million Dreams" free vacation planning DVD. I ordered it the day the promotion began - even though we already have the "Happiest Celebration on Earth" DVD.

Yep. I want to see 'em all.

Anyway, I've only gotten an email stating the DVD is "almost ready to head your way." Anyone seen the new discs yet?

By the looks of the packaging, they've lumped together WDW and Disneyland under the "Disney Parks" banner. Could it be they're waiting to add the NEMO stuff before this hits the mail?

Jessie&Buzz

I ordered it a week or 2 ago and haven't gotten an email. I was hoping to get it before we leave. Only 26 days till we leave so they have 25 to get it to me! lol

Upvote 0

Tinkrbell

I ordered it one of the first days you could. I got an email from them saying it would be in the mail soon. That was almost a month ago.

Upvote 0

disneypearl

:wave:
I was just wondering if anyone has recieved the "Year of a Million Dreams" free vacation planning DVD. I ordered it the day the promotion began - even though we already have the "Happiest Celebration on Earth" DVD.

Yep. I want to see 'em all.

Anyway, I've only gotten an email stating the DVD is "almost ready to head your way." Anyone seen the new discs yet?

By the looks of the packaging, they've lumped together WDW and Disneyland under the "Disney Parks" banner. Could it be they're waiting to add the NEMO stuff before this hits the mail?

I am waiting for mine also. I keep waiting and waiting.
Also, welcome and glad to have another Michigan person here!
:wave:

Upvote 0
I ordered mine over 6 weeks ago, got the email almost 3 weeks ago, and still haven't gotten mine yet either. I keep checking the mail as soon as I get home every day though :lol:

Upvote 0

Highland_Holly

Another Michigander here, too! Ordered mine 3 weeks ago... no DVD yet. We are now 23 days from our trip... Oh well, if it doesn't come before we go, it will be a nice post-trip momento... or that's what I keep telling myself! LOL

Upvote 0
i ordered mine one of the first days you could and still not even an email. :( I'm not taking a trip soon, but the DVDs cheer me up when I'm stressed. And I'm dealing with my first year of ivy league stress so i need this DVD asap!!

Upvote 0

TestTrack

I ordered the WDW one and my friend ordered the DL one and neither of us have gotten anything yet. We both got the confirmation e-mail however.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom