New UPC Codes on Refillable Mugs

hemloc

How did an article about WATER PARK mugs turn into a debate about RESORT MUGS??? Someone got their wires crossed... :shrug:

bugsbunny

I have mugs going back 15 years. But I also have recent mugs and count me in the guilty party of reusing my mug.

Yeah! I got a "free" cup of Nescafe coffe even though I used a mug I bought on a previous trip. No wonder they never finished the other buildings at Pop. Its because of people like me siphoning off 1 or 2 cups of coffee and eating into the profits.

I know. If I do it, other people are doing it and then it all adds up. uh.......WAAAAAAH!! I've spent tens of thousands of dollars at WDW over those 15 years. Believe me when I say, they certianly don't miss the $5 of coffee I "steal" each trip. :animwink:

Seriously. It would cost more for a tracking system for the cups then it does for the return offenders. I'm sure WDW would have addressed this if they thought it was a serious problem. Its all about the dollars there and certianly not something they would overlook.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I have mugs going back 15 years. But I also have recent mugs and count me in the guilty party of reusing my mug.

Yeah! I got a "free" cup of Nescafe coffe even though I used a mug I bought on a previous trip. No wonder they never finished the other buildings at Pop. Its because of people like me siphoning off 1 or 2 cups of coffee and eating into the profits.

I know. If I do it, other people are doing it and then it all adds up. uh.......WAAAAAAH!! I've spent tens of thousands of dollars at WDW over those 15 years. Believe me when I say, they certianly don't miss the $5 of coffee I "steal" each trip. :animwink:

Seriously. It would cost more for a tracking system for the cups then it does for the return offenders. I'm sure WDW would have addressed this if they thought it was a serious problem. Its all about the dollars there and certianly not something they would overlook.

But, where do you draw the line?

If you "steal" five dollars and it's OK, what about 10 dollars, 20 dollars, 100 dollars, a thousand dollars, is that OK too?

Stealing is wrong, no matter how you justify it in your mind.

bugsbunny

I agree with you in principal 100%. But only if they start enforcing a strategy about line cutters and abuse of scooters, ONLY THEN will I reconsider my mug strategy. :ROFLOL:

When I go again this December, I will purchase a new mug if that makes you feel any better. :animwink:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I agree with you in principal 100%. But only if they start enforcing a strategy about line cutters and abuse of scooters, ONLY THEN will I reconsider my mug strategy. :ROFLOL:

When I go again this December, I will purchase a new mug if that makes you feel any better. :animwink:

I would hope that it would make you feel better. :wave:

Brian Noble

Rules are great and all, until they impact me negatively. I'll start following them only when everyone else starts following them first.

(;) for the sarcasm-impaired.)

-brian, who doesn't understand why people drink so much of that crap in the first place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom