New 'Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour' now available to book at Disney's Animal Kingdom

Prince-1

A dinner at a table restaurant would make this great. This is a pure waste of money. But pathetic people will fall for it

Why are they pathetic? I always find it funny when people determine the value of something for other people yet they have no problem spending hundreds for the latest iPhone or tons of cash on expensive jeans or shoes. It is sometimes all relative to what you make. I am frugal with my money as a few people have said some people are but this may be something we do in the future. Will see.

21stamps

Why are they pathetic? I always find it funny when people determine the value of something for other people yet they have no problem spending hundreds for the latest iPhone or tons of cash on expensive jeans or shoes. It is sometimes all relative to what you make. I am frugal with my money as a few people have said some people are but this may be something we do in the future. Will see.

Or gaming systems and video games..fast food often.. Chipotle, Olive Garden, or First Watch for lunch during the work week-on a daily basis. On top of their breakfast sandwich and Starbucks quad venti latte every morning.
I always laugh when people who do any of the above (none of which are part of my routine besides Starbucks) say anything about someone's vacations or entertainment habits.

Everyone spends their money on different things. I view most of what I listed as "foolish"- for me. To each their own.

Biff215

I really thought that price had to be a typo. To each their own, but I couldn't see the value in this even if I had the money to burn. As others have said, if you have that kind of money, just go all the way and get the VIP guide. This is a glorified (paid) FP. I hope it crashes and burns, but I somehow doubt that will happen. I'm fine with people spending their money how they want, my concern is the perception Disney is creating and the long term damage being done to the brand for short term profits. I agree with those who feel Disney should be embarrassed about the pricing on this one.

TrojanUSC

I really thought that price had to be a typo. To each their own, but I couldn't see the value in this even if I had the money to burn. As others have said, if you have that kind of money, just go all the way and get the VIP guide. This is a glorified (paid) FP. I hope it crashes and burns, but I somehow doubt that will happen. I'm fine with people spending their money how they want, my concern is the perception Disney is creating and the long term damage being done to the brand for short term profits. I agree with those who feel Disney should be embarrassed about the pricing on this one.

As stated above, the MINIMUM cost of a VIP guide is at least quadruple the cost of this ticket. They have priced out even those who might be willing to splurge on such a luxury, limiting it to the super-rich. However, if you have the money and a limited amount of time, this could be the perfect intermediary option.

Biff215

As stated above, the MINIMUM cost of a VIP guide is at least quadruple the cost of this ticket. They have priced out even those who might be willing to splurge on such a luxury, limiting it to the super-rich. However, if you have the money and a limited amount of time, this could be the perfect intermediary option.
I understand, I just think you'd have to have crazy money to find any "value" in either option, so might as well go for it all. As pointed out above, it's really not impossible to experience most of this within the same timeframe.

The Empress Lilly

This does not merely *give* the option to buy five fastpasses for 265. It also automatically takes something from those who don't, who both have to wait longer and have unavailable rides.

It's not a voluntary extra option. Limited supply means a zero sum game. It's also an involuntary diminished option.

21stamps

I understand, I just think you'd have to have crazy money to find any "value" in either option, so might as well go for it all. As pointed out above, it's really not impossible to experience most of this within the same timeframe.

Sure.. for a family of 4- no difference between a little over $1000 vs a little over $3000.

Biff215

Sure.. for a family of 4- no difference between a little over $1000 vs a little over $3000.
I don't personally see the value in either at these price points, but that VIP tour guide can certainly do a lot more for you in seven hours than a couple of new attractions that are drawing crowds. I know both are voluntary, but this just comes across as greedy to me.

disney4life2008

Sorry I refuse to pay for anything expensive. I am very much a cheapstake lol

Jess G

If somebody has a very limited time to travel. Or possibly traveling during very busy times, and getting everything done is very important to them, I can see it's worth... Time is money... I know in 4 hours I'm not gonna have the time to go on dino, everest. Tour all of pandora, eat dinner and make it to ROL by 8....The pandora wait times make it impossible.

Look at the price of wild africa trek... $189 - $249 per person ... also extremely expensive. I have not met one person who has done this experience without raving about it and saying they would do it all over again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom