New TV Commercials

DisneyOhio

Is Prince Charming the one with the guy who sees Cinderella and is flirtling with her when his wife get s back with his ice cream?

I love that one!!:lol:

DIGGER68

>>"Has anyone seen the "Prince Charming" one?"<<

Has got to be my favorite of the bunch on the website currently.

He's the man until ...

the wife arives :lol:

Jusjuice

I think it would be cool if they made commercials of often overlooked attractions that were like an ad for just that ride, but don't mention walt disney world till the end. Like having a futuristic ad for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority that talk about it like it was a buisness, and then at the end, they could just have Walt Disney World on the screen. It would be cool because it would remind people of the rides they forgot about and make them want to go to Disney. They could have one for "Jungle Cruise Expeditions"(in black and white maybe), Kilimanjaro Safaris, The Dino Institute, Chester and Hester's DinoRama, The Country Bear Jamboree, the Hollywood Tower Hotel, or even the Imagination Institute. That would be cool instead of just showing The Magic Carpet ride, Big thunder Mountain, and fireworks in every commercial.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Jusjuice
I think it would be cool if they made commercials of often overlooked attractions that were like an ad for just that ride, but don't mention walt disney world till the end. Like having a futuristic ad for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority that talk about it like it was a buisness, and then at the end, they could just have Walt Disney World on the screen. It would be cool because it would remind people of the rides they forgot about and make them want to go to Disney. They could have one for "Jungle Cruise Expeditions"(in black and white maybe), Kilimanjaro Safaris, The Dino Institute, Chester and Hester's DinoRama, The Country Bear Jamboree, the Hollywood Tower Hotel, or even the Imagination Institute. That would be cool instead of just showing The Magic Carpet ride, Big thunder Mountain, and fireworks in every commercial.

Now that's one heck of an idea! :sohappy:

Diznee Mom

Lili and Stitch has the "too excited, can't sleep" comercial. I was more excited over that than the whole movie. That comercial just hits home no matter how many times I see it.

Imagineer Jer

Originally posted by roysta123
What does everybody think about the new TV commercials with "There's a place where magic lives." I love it!:lol:

Hey!
I love every Disney commercial there is! I get so excited when one of them comes on. I just picture myself right there and just can't wait to get there!!

Katherine

I love the one with the shoe(it's an older one but it great) Where she thinks he's forgotten about their anniversary and then he gives her a glass slipper it brings a tear to my eye everytime:cry: . But I probably like the "Prince Charming" one too! It's really cute! It also plays on the idea of not going with kids bbut just with adults.

Thats a really great idea JusJuice! I would watch them repetitively to see the rides!:lol:

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Jusjuice

Great Idea! :sohappy:

I'm already needing to go back to WDW, but with commercials like that? I would really give about anything to be back "home"!

Imagineer Jer

Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
Speaking of Disney commercials, did anyone catch the Mission:Space one during the Christmas Parade? I got the tail end of it and all I saw was an astronaut floating through space and it said "Mission:Space coming 2003 to Epcot." Did anyone see the entire commercial? I'm interested to know if it said anything new we didn't already know, although I doubt it.

Hey!
I was watching the parade and I must have missed it too! Man I hope they real play that or someone puts it on Kazaa or something.!!

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
Haven't seen any of the new WDW commericals...

Yet...

I live in Naples, FL so I don't get the cool WDW commercials. Maybe I should pipe in a cable connection from here to Disney so I can get on their closed circuit TV commercials (its a zip-ah-dee doo-dah Tip For Today)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom