New TV Advert in UK

spinsurgeon

Has anyone seen the new TV advert which starts off with two kids waking up, looking out of the window and seeing the casle at MK? They then look at the clock and realise that it is 4 a.m. They sneak into their parents room and the parents are sitting on the edge of their bed, fully dressed, ready to go.:lol:

What I would like to know is if there are rooms at a resort at MK which actually overlook the park so that the view out of your window is the castle? If there are, that would be awesome.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The closest you will get to the Magic Kingdom is by staying at the Contemporary. We stayed in the Tower and had a beautiful view of the MK. We sat on the balcony and watched the fireworks at night. I would suggest staying at the Contemporary in the Tower with a MK view. If you need a travel agent to help with your booking, please contact me. We also deal with discounted tickets.

Upvote 0

Lilo

We also stayed at the Contemporary with Tower Rooms and requested the MK castle view. It's awesome with the castle turning colors and the fireworks display from your own balcony.

Upvote 0

Katherine

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
Man oh Man!!

I'm kinda glad we haven't gotten that commercial (yet).

sounds like another one that will make me cry.....
Me too! I cry everytime I see the one with the shoe or the one with young walt!:cry:

Upvote 0

JJHale

Those commercials are cruel! Especially for those of us who are still suffering withdrawal from a recent trip!

:cry:

And it doesn't get any better either! :lol:

Upvote 0

dreamer

My wife sleeps in late at DW, and if I try to awaken her it would be hell to pay -- Ie. it would be better to just stay at home. So that commercial would not bring tears to my eyes. Just nausea to my gut. Those people will have been on Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear all twice before my wife puts in her contacts.

PS I definitely do my share of dishes, cleaning, laundry and tending to the kids' needs at DW, so none of you wives out there jump on that bandwagon.

Upvote 0

spinsurgeon

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. It'll be 2005 before we are able to get that view, as we are staying in a villa next year and the Palms the year after that. If I planned everything like I do a WDW holiday I think I'd be in an asylum!

Upvote 0

Lilo

Originally posted by dreamer
My wife sleeps in late at DW, and if I try to awaken her it would be hell to pay -- Ie. it would be better to just stay at home. So that commercial would not bring tears to my eyes. Just nausea to my gut. Those people will have been on Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear all twice before my wife puts in her contacts.

PS I definitely do my share of dishes, cleaning, laundry and tending to the kids' needs at DW, so none of you wives out there jump on that bandwagon.

How about just going with the guys, or just let her get up by herself and you go on about your day? Obviously she doesn't like WDW = as Dr. Ruth says "separate vacations aren't so bad":lol:

Upvote 0

orlandouk

a nice touch

yeah the postman advert was quite rubbish it was a dancing postman dancing through a street (raining english touch i guess)with a wdw video and posting it through a letter box with a little clip of the wdw resort
this time it seems like they are in the grand floridian looking over to wdw but im very sure its not the rooms u get in the grand floridian the rooms have 2 big rooms with wall paper of all the characters on and big borders 2??????? i have stayed in the grand floridian and never have i seen a room like that! the room must have been done in a studio!
next trip to wdw in may2003 staying at the contempory

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

I work at a DisneyStore and we have the advertisement with the shoe and young walt and I want to cry each and every time I see it which, is about 1 every 15 minutes or so..... They are definately the best ads ever! I also like the one with the little boy whose father is going to Japan and he asks if he will be lonely without his mom, etc. and he puts his pooh bear in his suitcase!! Talk about a tear jerker!!! or the little boy that reads his grandfather Peter Pan as a birthday gift.... I could go on and on and on.....:)

Upvote 0
On our honeymoon we had a castle view room on the 12th floor at the Contemporary, all the way to the left when facing the resort. We left the curtains opened at night when we went to bed so the first thing we saw when we opened our eyes in the morning was the castle. What an amazing feeling!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom