New Tomorrowland at Disneyland (Version II)

Bryan_the_Imagineer

Original Poster
Tomorrowland Dedication Plague.jpg

Tomorrowland, a place where you enter the future. A place to discover new ideas in science, technology, and outer space, a place that will bring hope and peace for a better tomorrow. 68 years later however, that hope, and discovery is long gone, from abandoned tracks and buildings standing tall, looming over, to Star Wars and Toy Story attractions that only exist to make a profit, to outdated 1960s Space Age architecture that hasn't been replaced in decades, Tomorrowland is in a horrible state of disrepair, however all of this can be fixed, and that's why I'm here.

About 9 months ago, I made a thread here on Imagineering discussing a new version of Tomorrowland with new attractions, restaurants, and experiences. Back then, I did all of my work on paper, sketching show buildings one by one. Unfortunately, this caused some buildings to end up being way smaller than they should. Not only that, but I didn't like some of the ideas I did for my concept, so after a couple of months working on and off on this project, I now present to you...

TOMORROWLAND 2.0

Tomorrowland.jpg

ATTRACTIONS:

1. Cosmic Journeys - Go on an intergalactic adventure as you circle through the solar system's planets. (Retheme of Star Tours)
2. Wall-E: The Adventure - Join Wall-E and Eve as you discover the dangers of pollution. (New dark ride replacing Buzz)
3. Jet Packs - take a spin above Tomorrowland on your very own jet pack. (Clone of Shanghai's version; located on top floor again)

4. The PeopleMover - Embark on a relaxing tour of Tomorrowland aboard this emission-free mass transit system of the future. (Return of the OG with refreshed vehicles, and new safety enchantments)
5. Space Mountain - Blast off on a speeding rocket through the darkest reaches of outer space. (New entrance and return of Blue Tunnel)
6. TRON: Lightcycle Power Run - Speed across the game grid in a high-stakes race with team blue. (Version of TRON from Magic Kingdom with new layout, effects, and more accommodating seats)
7. Disneyland Railroad - Tomorrowland Station. (New quene and station)
8. Disneyland Monorail - Tomorrowland Station. (New quene and station)

DINING:

9, Space Station X2 Restaurant ($$) - Steaks, Seafood, Salads.
10. The Lunching Pad ($) - Ice Cream, Desserts, and Snacks.

11. Tomorrowland Terrace - Burgers, Chicken, Pizza, Salads.

SHOPPING:

12. Constellations - Premier Gift Shop of Tomorrowland.

I Hope you have enjoyed this remake proposal and comment down below if you want to share your opinions on this concept.

MickeyMouse10

Awesome job man! I love the way it's all laidout, including your listing of attractions and such.

I don't really know Disneyland's layout as well though. Is Tron taking Finding Nemo and the old Railroad Station's spots?

Bryan_the_Imagineer

Original Poster
I don't really know Disneyland's layout as well though. Is Tron taking Finding Nemo and the old Railroad Station's spots?
The outdoor portion of TRON is on the plot of the Carousel Theater and the indoor portion is on both the South portion of Autopia (load, unload, and track portion before passing into the Fantasyland portion of the track) and the East portion of Finding Nemo. The Railroad Station spot is unchanged except the pathway to enter the quene.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom