New Theme Park?

Chropistopy

Just to clarify...the statement about being competition for Six Flags was made by the local station here in Atlanta...not by the "un-named" theme park that is building here in the Atlanta area.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Cherylbug
Hey mktiggerman! I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION! YELLING AT ME WAS VERY UNNECESSARY! Thanks for the info on all the companies that Disney owns but don't insult my intelligence! The reason I was asking is because I live in the Atlanta area and on the local news they said a major theme park was going to be built around here. Then I heard that Disney bought some land located on Lake Lanier. That's about 20 or 30 minutes north of Atlanta. It probably is just coincidence that they said that a major theme park was coming and I found out about Disney buying some land here, but a girl can dream can't she? That's the reason I asked if anyone had any info on this. You didn't have to be so mean!:cry: :cry:

sorry!!! I didn't yell.. I use caps to accent certain parts that I want to get more attention.. I was just using reasoning.. If you saw that as yelling, I sincerely apologize

Lovecraft

I remember as a child, when my family moved to a little town in Louisiana named Abita Springs (it is where Abita Beer is made now) and being told by many people how lucky I was because rumor had it that Disney was going to be opening up a theme park right down the road from where I lived.

Sucks that didn't happen.

What sucks more is that Ponchartrain Beach closed and recently JazzLand opened (which I have yet to visit) near New Orleans and from what everyone who has gone has told me totally sucks.

Ah well, now I live in Florida but both New Orleans and Atlanta are closer to me than Orlando :)

(I now live on the worlds second longest continuous barrier Island -- I just learned that today so I thought I would share)

I also just heard on the news that Mobile, AL is getting a new theme park, but the estimated budget for its construction is only 18 million... and its going to be mardi gras themed (ugh, sounds like another Jazzland)

What we NEED on the gulf coast is a REALLY cool theme park-- but not in mobile! We need it here in Pensacola Beach :) And not one of those little 18 million dollar baby parks either! Ah well, I wish they'd stop building huge expensive condos here and build a water park or something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom