New Tables in Wonderland Restaruants

Phonedave

Original Poster
Just got the email

Added to the list of locations where your discount applies

New Restaurants to Tables in Wonderland as of August 2010!

Disney’s BoardWalk Resort:
Big River Grille & Brewing Works

DOWNTOWN DISNEY® West Side:
Bongo’s Cuban Café

DOWNTOWN DISNEY® Pleasure Island:
Paradiso 37

Epcot® Italy Pavilion:
Via Napoli

-dave

wdwmousetales

Tables in Wonderland

My only complaint about Tables in Wonderland is it should include counter service. If you are a passholder at Disneyland this comes with your season pass. For instance on Sunday I was at the Earl of Sandwich and was told that if I was a AAA Member that I would receive a discount but not with the Walt Disney World $75.00 dining discount card. This needs to be rethought.

Phonedave

Original Poster
My only complaint about Tables in Wonderland is it should include counter service. If you are a passholder at Disneyland this comes with your season pass. For instance on Sunday I was at the Earl of Sandwich and was told that if I was a AAA Member that I would receive a discount but not with the Walt Disney World $75.00 dining discount card. This needs to be rethought.

While that would be nice, it is not as if it is a secret. The list of participating places is easily available. It is TABLES in Wonderland after all. Not COUNTERS in Wonderland. It is really meant for sit down diners. The few non-counter service places it does work are in areas where sit down dining is not available (Pop Century and the All Star resorts)

Your AP will get you a discount at some QSFB locations. I used mine at Roaring Forks.

Whenever I buy ANYTHING at WDW I ask what discounts they have. Between the Disney Visa, AP, TIW, and AAA (and a defunct D23 card) most of the time I hit something.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom