New Summer 2023 Ticket Offers

DCBaker

Premium Member
Disney has announced new ticket offers for Summer 2023.

4-Park Magic Ticket

Beginning May 23, 2023, you can purchase the 4-day, 4-Park Magic Ticket for $99 per day plus tax ($396 total plus tax), which includes one day of admission to each of the four theme parks (for a total of 4 admissions, on 4 separate days)*. No theme park reservations are needed.

Florida Resident Disney Summer Magic Ticket

Beginning May 16, 2023, Florida residents can purchase the Disney Summer Magic Ticket, which offers value and flexibility for their next adventure to Walt Disney World theme parks. Choose from a 4-day ticket for $58 per day plus tax ($229 total plus tax) or a 3-day ticket for $70 per day plus tax ($209 total plus tax)**. With this ticket, advance theme park reservations are required and are subject to availability.

Fine print

*Ticket is valid for admission June 1, 2023 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket must be used within 7 days of first use or by September 29, 2023, whichever comes first. Ticket excludes activities/events separately priced.

**Ticket is valid for use beginning May 16 through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from May 26 to May 29, July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023). Ticket is valid for one theme park per day and excludes activities/events separately priced.

note2001

Yeah, these "special offers" don't make me excited, they just make me sad.

My son is headed down in June, just for a long weekend to get away from work. He's said due to park prices they're not doing parks, just dining and entertainment outside (Disney Springs and Citiwalk).

Upvote 0
Refund?

No.

But I already reached out to Guest Services for a daughter who was planning to use a 2-day ticket in June.

She can upgrade to the 4-day ticket by paying the difference.
Glad to hear tickets can be modified to get the deal. Too bad refunds probably won't happen. I'll be there in July and have a 3 day ticket where I paid $397.75+tax. They would be giving me back $1.75 to add the 4th park! Regardless, sounds like a win for me. I was just telling my wife the other day I wish we were doing all the parks.

Disney will have their revenge on me though for getting a "free" park day. I book dining on the day these tickets can first be purchased. I fully expect the website to be a disaster now. 😭

Upvote 0

CaptinEO

So it's 229 plus tax for reservations required and 396 to ditch reservarions.

I didn't realize the long term game for Disney was to use reservations the same way they used attraction capacity to sell Genie Plus. They create a problem to introduce a paid solution.

Upvote 0

potzie

So it's 229 plus tax for reservations required and 396 to ditch reservarions.

I didn't realize the long term game for Disney was to use reservations the same way they used attraction capacity to sell Genie Plus. They create a problem to introduce a paid solution.
The $229 is a Florida Resident ticket. Most people can't even buy it so it's not a straight comparison.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom