News New Summer 2023 Ticket Offer for California Residents at Disneyland Resort

PiratesMansion

Then again, they've aggressively blocked out passholders during most of summer for as long as I've been visiting (10 years), which has resulted in crowds lower than they would otherwise be. Likely lower than DL wants them to be.

Perhaps they've finally gotten to the point where the number of tourists coming just isn't enough for them, but at the same time they can't just straight up unlock AP tiers without causing chaos, hence the ticket deals.

Parteecia

Then again, they've aggressively blocked out passholders during most of summer for as long as I've been visiting (10 years), which has resulted in crowds lower than they would otherwise be. Likely lower than DL wants them to be.

Perhaps they've finally gotten to the point where the number of tourists coming just isn't enough for them, but at the same time they can't just straight up unlock AP tiers without causing chaos, hence the ticket deals.
Makes sense. Discount tickets are more profitable per visit than passes.

NobodyElse

Wild Animal Park made the list, sea kayaking made it, Roger's Gardens up in Fashion Island paired with OC's new modern art museum and dinner at an old fave Corona Del Mar restaurant made it. Disneyland didn't.

This might be my old sentimental favorite:
1686247456962.png

And this spot certainly has history (even though Lawry's owns it now):
Five Crowns Brief History

I'm curious to hear your pick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom