New Suites and the Meal Plan

brisem

Just for an FYI, If you stay in the new Suites, you can't go on the Free meal plan upgrade in August and September.

brisem

Original Poster
How it was explained to me was, if there's a way to prepare meals in the unit, then the meal plan wasnt available. That's whty the new suites didnt have the meal plan with it

Upvote 0

autigger

It's official, I booked 2 rooms for 4 people for 10 days at POP! The suites would have been more convenient for us but what the heck, free dining with 2 hotel rooms tops a suite with pay-as-you-go meals

We did the same thing. We originally booked one of the new family suites at the All-Star Music, but when the free dining offer came out, and it did not include any "suite", we changed our reservations. We now have two rooms at the All-Star Movies with free dining.

I suppose that Disney has their reasons, and I realize that the new family suites are limited in numbers, but we are now paying less for our accommodations plus we are receiving free dining. I probably would have preferred the family suite, but we are getting a far better deal now.

Upvote 0

missmia55

Thanks everyone! Much clearer!

Thanks mousermerf! We're planning on visiting 9/24-27 with full payment due Aug 10....not bad at all!!! I was just hoping I didn't run into a computer booking error down the road...hahah This will my husband's first trip to Disney...EVER......lol so I thought the Poly would be a great first memory for him :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom