New Starbucks What Do You Think?????????

Ok so visited the magic kingdom today to have lunch at The Plaza restaurant and visit the new Starbucks. I will say I am a Hugh fan of Starbucks and stop every morning to get my coffee fix. I was so excited to go to this location and see how these two great company's would blend together. As I stepped in I was underwhelmed and somewhat disappointed. The first thin I noticed was that their were more staff then guest, yes it was 1pm but you never not have a line at Disney. I walked to the front and ordered my coffee which was priced the same as at my home location, so that was nice. The place was just to big and I really didn't see a need for two sides. Their was no seating and it just didn't have a Disney fill to me. The only thing Disney seemed to be the uniforms that were being worn by the baristas. These two giants could have melded the bakery and coffee much better but it seemed that Starbucks had more control over what was happening then Disney did. I will enjoy my coffee from their in future visits but I will wish for one of those great cinnamon buns to go with it.

Zweiland

Wait... let me get this strait... you were DISAPPOINTED to not have a line at Disney?? :eek:

I never expected much from the Starbucks transition in the Main Street Bakery, so I'm not too surprised about your experience. If you want the cinnamon rolls, I believe they can now be found at Gaston's Tavern in New Fantasyland.

pluto13

When i first heard that the transition was happening I knew I would be eating a Main Street Cinnamon roll and then I bite into some Starbucks crap and that's what we all got is crap. I love Starbucks but they should have left the bakery alone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom