New Square Signage at MK & EPCOT entrance

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
It's for a coming-soon AR offering via the MDE app. You point your smartphone's camera at the symbol and for only $9.99/person, it will show you how much you need to pay to get into that park that day, plus how much Genie+ will cost you. For an additional $29.99/person, you can get into a special entrance line with less wait times than normal entrance lines (subject to availability and capacity)!!

co10064

Premium Member
For another question: why is the EPCOT sign EPCOT, but the MK sign WDW?

I am confusion, explain!
I believe it is made to match the original iconography from when Magic Kingdom was the only park within Walt Disney World. There are other signs with this logo within the Magic Kingdom.

(Kinda like how the railroad is still the "Walt Disney World Railroad" despite a more accurate name probably being the "Magic Kingdom Railroad.")

ToTBellHop

I believe it is made to match the original iconography from when Magic Kingdom was the only park within Walt Disney World. There are other signs with this logo within the Magic Kingdom.

(Kinda like how the railroad is still the "Walt Disney World Railroad" despite a more accurate name probably being the "Magic Kingdom Railroad.")
1665520718075.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom