New Spring discounts at Walt Disney World Resort hotels

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Just re-priced my POR res down by $45 a night (They have both AP and FL res rates) for the week before Memorial.

And I'm still scratching my head on this one. I got CSR the week before Labor Day for $159. With the tower open. And the waterfront restaurant. - $159? I've got to be missing something. Did they delay the opening of the tower?

Upvote 0

Hcalvert

Just re-priced my POR res down by $45 a night (They have both AP and FL res rates) for the week before Memorial.

And I'm still scratching my head on this one. I got CSR the week before Labor Day for $159. With the tower open. And the waterfront restaurant. - $159? I've got to be missing something. Did they delay the opening of the tower?

I understand your confusion. I booked a room for $159/night at CSR too. I talked to a CM and the tower restaurant and the new waterfront restaurant are due to still open July 9. We'll know more next week when dining reservations open up for it or not. I even asked about a menu and I was told it would not be released until next Thursday (that was a couple of days ago).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jedi Osborn

I was looking forward to a good deal for the mid May time frame, but this one just isn't doing it for us.
Are there historically any other offers or discounts that pop up for mid May?

Upvote 0

JohnD

I was looking forward to a good deal for the mid May time frame, but this one just isn't doing it for us.
Are there historically any other offers or discounts that pop up for mid May?

Have you tried adjusting your dates? I had reservations 4/26-5/3 on the previous offer which ends 4/27. The new offer begins 4/28. I tried 4/28-5/4 and nothing came up for Pop or the All Stars. I adjusted by one day, 4/29-5/5 and they came up. I saved $100 from the previous offer.

Upvote 0

Jedi Osborn

That's a good idea, thank you, but our dates are a bit tight. We have Advanced Placement exams for two of our daughters in high school. Between their exams and sports we have a very small window. Our aversion to excessive heat and crowds makes it even more difficult!!

Upvote 0

JohnD

That's a good idea, thank you, but our dates are a bit tight. We have Advanced Placement exams for two of our daughters in high school. Between their exams and sports we have a very small window. Our aversion to excessive heat and crowds makes it even more difficult!!

I hear that. I had a trip last year late May / early June. Too hot. Never again.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom