New Small World Merchandise that makes you go hmmm

TP2000

I liked the characters being in Disneyland's version. I thought it was done very tastefully. I definitely would not mind it being done here as well.

Yup. The only people that seem to complain about the Characters in Small World are people who have never actually been to Disneyland and been on the updated version of the ride. It's a non-issue at Disneyland now, although I imagine there are a dozen or so Small World superfans who have recreated the entire ride in their basements out of toothpicks who still dislike the Characters in there. But somehow Disneyland survives with those dozen people disliking it.

Pretty much the same can be said of those who have never been on Haunted Mansion Holiday, Small World Holiday, or Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. They dislike it until they see it for themselves. :lol:

Lilo and Stitch fit in very well in the Polynesian Room
lilo.jpg

French Quarter

Thanks so much for the pics, OP! Great blog. I think the merch is hecka cute! I love attraction merch or anything unique for that matter. I have no idea what this means in terms of the WDW Small World rehab but I would be very excited to see those characters added.

ETA: And does anyone else think the discussion in this thread about whether or not Stitch is a child of the world to be hilarious? :) Thanks, guys!

HMF

Thanks so much for the pics, OP! Great blog. I think the merch is hecka cute! I love attraction merch or anything unique for that matter. I have no idea what this means in terms of the WDW Small World rehab but I would be very excited to see those characters added.

ETA: And does anyone else think the discussion in this thread about whether or not Stitch is a child of the world to be hilarious? :) Thanks, guys!
From Mary Blair's son
http://imagineerebirth.blogspot.com/2008/03/blair-family-speaks.html

Main Street USA

Hmm. Nice little photo report.

So let me understand the "store" on your site...

You go to the parks, take pictures of a pretty large quantity of the merchandise that Disney sells in the WDW parks, then you mark it up about 30% or so, then post it in your store as your merch?

Interesting idea.

DisneyNut2007

I'm not sure what this has to do with my post specifically?

Not only that, but that god-awful letter is so fake and so unprofessional that there's absolutely NO WAY for anyone take it seriously.

I think that letter was actually written by those overly-facist, over-the-top traditionalistic Re-Imagineering bloggers pretending to be Kevin Blair in a pathetic attempt to get their way.

DisneyNut2007

Hey im with anything to get that piece of clown crap out of tommorrowland. Now if only there was a way to file permits for the crane at the castle to moved to SGE with wreckingball attached. We could have a gamechanging moment in theme park history.

SHUT UP, YOU HATER! :mad:

No wonder you were banned...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom