New Rumors

dizneycrazy09

Original Poster
Corrus said:
The big problem is... it came from ScreamScape... so YES... alot of B.S.

Sorry :D

I did say they were just rumors. Don't hate on Screamscape too much though. I'm not sure about the past, but lately I've been finding them to be quite credible. I check their website everyday. (of couse, I check WDWmagic first :p )

mkepcotmgmak

i assumed it meant Mickey Mouse Club. I'm glad you asked, just in case! haha.
thanks for all the great rumors! Whether they will happen or not, it's fun to dream! No one believed in the power of a dream more than Walt himself!

Tim G

GothMickey said:
And just who was this directed towards????? :mad:
Tsk tsk... Don't feel attacked right away please...

I wasn't even thinking of you... Young man...

So please watch your tone... :D :D :D

dizneycrazy09

Original Poster
Ghostbuster626 said:
MMC is the codename for the new Harry Potter attraction :lookaroun

:lol: so not even cool to joke about. By far the HP attraction is the worst rumored attraction ever. Did give me a good laugh though. :lol:

GothMickey

Corrus said:
Tsk tsk... Don't feel attacked right away please...

I wasn't even thinking of you... Young man...

So please watch your tone... :D :D :D

No no no, not feeling attacked.. just wondering if you had anyone inparticular in mind LOL....

tirian

Mickey Mouse Club. I don't know where it's going to be filmed, but the new premiere is definitely this April.

Moronic Masters Councel :D

That's genius, Corrus. Please accept two virtual high-fives... :sohappy: :sohappy:

Or claps... Or whatever that little thing is doing.

tirian

One other thing:

A rumor is a rumor. They are posted online for reading enjoyment and daydreaming. Don't blindly accept everything you read, and don't flame people for saying something you don't like. Most importantly, don't make up lies. I lurk on these boards much more than I actually post, and spend most of the time smiling at crazy things (which is what most of "us" do). Just the same, I hate to see people arguing, fussing, and insulting each other over rumors, which carry the connotation of an unconfirmed possibility.

Rumor boards are probably the best way to measure someone's maturity. :lol:

Play nice!

//end of mom mode (although I am, in fact, a guy)

tirian said:
One other thing:

A rumor is a rumor. They are posted online for reading enjoyment and daydreaming. Don't blindly accept everything you read, and don't flame people for saying something you don't like. Most importantly, don't make up lies. I lurk on these boards much more than I actually post, and spend most of the time smiling at crazy things (which is what most of "us" do). Just the same, I hate to see people arguing, fussing, and insulting each other over rumors, which carry the connotation of an unconfirmed possibility.

Play nice!

Thank you for providing a voice of reason on this extremist message board. (not being sarcastic)

dizneycrazy09

Original Poster
tirian said:
One other thing:

Play nice!

nicely put. good words of peace. haha

bhg469

tirian said:
One other thing:

Play nice!

More people need to have this attitude. Unfortunately there are some, well alot people here that seem to enjoy being negative.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom