"NEW RULES" for Walt Disney World

PintoColvig

SoFlaDisneyFan said:
Take a ride into the backwoods where Dolly grew up (just 7-10 miles behind the park) and you will realize why this rule was created in the first place. Many of the locals in the area, note that I said MANY and not ALL, do not give off the most "clean" vibe, be it dirty, worn, generation-to-generation clothing, or the plain fact that the individual has not seen fresh water in weeks. I do not mean this in a disrespectful way, I am just making a pure observation of a very small percent of Dollywood's local guests.

I would imagine than those who have "not seen fresh water in weeks" couldn't afford to go to Dollywood. Besides, this kind of poverty can be found all over America, though there are probably greater pockets of it in East Tennessee. The reason why Dollywood has and enforces its clothing standards is that its management doesn't just desire to be a family park, it actually proves it by kicking out those who violate its decency standards.

radiohost

Original Poster
New Rule........When your staying at Fort Wilderness in a tent or Camper, Let your kids scream as loud as they possibly can, and make sure that there experiences on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad dont leave them when they get off the ride SCREAM ALL THEY WANTnobody mines!!!!!

and my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Rule.......When theres 80 some people waiting in the security line at the parks entrance, by no means worry about the patience of other guests waiting, go ahead and allow your kids TO ASK FOR THE SECURITY GUARDS AUTOGRAPGH DELAYING THE PROCESS EVEN FURTHER!!!!!!!! no joke this really happened, this kid asked for the security guards autograph and of course he didnt say no. Really made alot of guests mad!!!!!:cool:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
radiohost said:
New Rule........When your staying at Fort Wilderness in a tent or Camper......Let your kids scream as loud as they possibly can,,,,and make sure that there experiences on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad dont leave them when they get off the ride,,,,,,,,SCREAM ALL THEY WANT,,,,nobody mines!!!!!

and my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Rule.......When theres 80 some people waiting in the security line at the parks entrance,,,,by no means worry about the patience of other guests waiting,,,,,,go ahead and allow your kids TO ASK FOR THE SECURITY GUARDS AUTOGRAPGH DELAYING THE PROCESS EVEN FURTHER!!!!!!!! no joke this really happened,,,this kid asked for the security guards autograph and of course he didnt say no,,,,,,really made alot of guests mad!!!!!:cool:

Just a question, why are all your posts full of repeating commas? I am sure you keyboard isnt jammed, but it makes reading it a bit annoying.

radiohost

Original Poster
Fair enough. I guess I tend to get over excited when writing posts!! In the future I'll watch myself on that.

New Rule.........When people have been saving spots for hours and hours waiting for the fireworks, go ahead and standup right in front of people who have been waiting for a long time right when the fireworks start, by all means it wont hurt nothing!:cool:

MickeyTigg

radiohost said:
Okay guys,,,,,we i started this thread,,,,i was thinking everybody would have recognized the "NEW RULES" part and see that its ripped off of the sketch Bill Maer does.........i didnt intend this to be a complaining section,,,,,just people posting some funny comments about experiences they've had at disney.

Who the heck watches Bill Maher...he's an idiot.

Chase24

jesserin said:
Can I get in a little early with my 4pm fast pass... say 2:30?
How about, "No Line forming for the Fast Pass Line". I had to Wave my Fast Pass in the Air over a line of people who were "In Line" for the Fast Pass line waiting for the time to arrive to let them in:brick: :zipit: . Mind you, we (They)were actually behind the rope before they let you into the Fast Pass que.

Dippy Dawg

radiohost said:
New Rule.......When theres 80 some people waiting in the security line at the parks entrance, by no means worry about the patience of other guests waiting, go ahead and allow your kids TO ASK FOR THE SECURITY GUARDS AUTOGRAPGH DELAYING THE PROCESS EVEN FURTHER!!!!!!!! no joke this really happened, this kid asked for the security guards autograph and of course he didnt say no. Really made alot of guests mad!!!!!:cool:

So what? How long can it take to get an autograph (10-20 seconds??)

Chase24

goofyfan13 said:
New Rule...Have one member in your group go get a spot in line, then a half hour later have you and the other 15 people in your group push through the line to meet up with that person.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. This is quite possibly the most annoying bit of my last trip. People would just walk through the lines like they owned the place. One lady almost met with a bit of trouble when she just grabbed my 4 yr old son's arm and moved him aside and said "My Family is up there and you have to let me by." My 4 yr old knows how to say Excuse me. Should never have expected her to. Her rudeness and grabbing my son just about ended my good time, but I have worked hard to block out these morons. I have about given up on useful adults on vacation. It is great bringing up my son and teaching him about obliviots like this.:rolleyes:

How about some Good Line Jumping Rules that get you thrown out for Holding Spots or Line Cutting. At minimum put off that ride for the day or the end of the line.

OmegaKnight

New rule: Its ok for guests to be mad at cast members who are simply doing their job. I just love it when people get angry at me for doing what I am supposed to be doing, such as not being able to take a credit card that isn't signed and isn't accompanied by a photo ID

DisneySam

Sledge said:
I posted that in the Disney OCD thread. I can't stand that. It's so annoying.

I am so glad I'm not the only one "sshhhshh"ing during the narration. That annoys me too.

Mine would be...
Don't ask if the living seas has real aquatic life. Why else would it be called the Living Seas?!

PintoColvig

billybluenose said:
NEW RULE:
Name callers shall be called the name they called someone else. We'll call it the "TiggerRPh is an Idiot Rule."

-Billy

Well, you better call it the "TiggerRPh and icorsix are Idiots Rule" because I think Bill Maher is an idiot, too.:kiss:

But, I still think this thread is fun! :slurp:

Cutters.

goofyfan13 said:
New Rule...Have one member in your group go get a spot in line, then a half hour later have you and the other 15 people in your group push through the line to meet up with that person.

When I was in line for the CAST PREVIEW of Exibition Everest, there was a guy LOUDLY telling his friends (amongst the gaggle of children they had with them), that they should do the "I'm looking for my wife" trick and cut their way up to the front. He said he did it all the time and it always worked.

NEW RULE:
CAST MEMBERS shall act on their best behavior when acting as a guest in the parks or resort areas. The ID you were given at traditions does grant you the right to anything more than discounts and park passes. In fact, any preferrential treatment shall be revoked because you should know better.

NEW RULE:
CAST MEMBERS AS GUESTS shall not point out flaws at WDW in a voice louder than a whisper. Just because you've ridden a ride, seen a show, or looked a trashcan a hundred times doesn't mean that the people around you want to know how this time was any different to the times before. ("Ew... he missed his mark." "Ew... that one effect didn't happen on time." "Ew... there's a dent on that trashcan.")

-Billy

PX57chevy

New Rules

1. NEW RULE: Forbid the use of trash cans!! From now on, throw your trash wherever you please, including chewed gum and ketchup packets! I love seeing the place I go to many times a year to escape the realities of the world and my life to look like New Orleans after the waters from Katrina subsided!

2. New rule: If you get ran over by someone who owns/rents a stroller, wheelchair or motorized cart more than once (first time is a warning), you can take that contraption from them and give them a little taste of their own medicine.

Laura

Premium Member
billybluenose said:
NEW RULE:
Name callers shall be called the name they called someone else. We'll call it the "TiggerRPh is an Idiot Rule."

-Billy

Ray, you're such an idiot. :lol:

New Rule: All people who decide they need to stop dead in their tracks to look at a map or anything else while they're walking, completely disregarding anyone who may be walking behind them, shall be slapped in the back of their head by said followers.

radiohost

Original Poster
Okay guys. The people who are replying with threads that start out with the line "New Rule" are doing exactly what i intended when i started this topic. Koodos for you guys!!! I didnt mean for this topic to be simply (negative)...Just humorous talking about our experiences at disney. This is just a different type of topic here on wdwmagic that i created.:cool:

New Rule..........Stop trying to get one of the cast members in the Haunted Mansion to laugh, ya it was old back then and its still old now. Have the tables turned when you go on the Jungle Cruise and the cast members try to make you laugh.

Haunted Mansion Laugh Story

One day Dustin Hoffman once approached a Haunted Mansion cast member and said, "I know what is going to happen in here." The cast member dead panned, "You do, huh?" Dustin said, "Yeah! We're going to get in these little cars and the ghosts are going to come out and FART on us!" To which the cast member replied without so much as a smirk, "I don't think so."

Anyone who doesn't lose it when Rain Man / the Graduate is trying to bust them up deserves Partners of Excellence yearly.

But I digress...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom