New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

Steph15251

I am not expecting the bbq here would be on the Regal Eagle level but I wish it would be.
To be honest I was not impressed with Regal Eagle ,I feel these non Disney BBQ places like 4 rivers and polite pig are much better and those are fast casual .I would hope seeing as this is table service that it is better.

jaxonp

To be honest I was not impressed with Regal Eagle ,I feel these non Disney BBQ places like 4 rivers and polite pig are much better and those are fast casual .I would hope seeing as this is table service that it is better.

I’m very confused by some people saying they don’t like it and many people saying they love it. The divide is wild. I find it to be a great success.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
narratio vilis est
Commemorando lingua mortua est quasi capsulam chocolates
1583770901852.png

Purduevian

Did we ever get an opening season/ vague statement from Disney about this? With talks of character meals going down for the short term, I wonder if they would try to open this without the characters.

JessieLightyear

Does anyone know if this project has been cancelled? It's never included on the lists of things that are still on/called off (that I've seen, I don't read the threads that are just coronavirus debates). I know there's not a lot of love for TSL on here, but my family and I were looking forward to this one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom