New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

Sirwalterraleigh

That was what I always said about Pop Century: legendary years. Never know with TDO! But I’m hoping you’re right and just delayed.
Not the same scenario.

Wdw was overbuilt on lodging at that time...they are underbuilt across the board in every park not named “magic kingdom” now.

Though not sure how a new character spot is being viewed internally at this juncture?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hmm... a restaurant with no windows or patios. What a great idea for a pandemic!
debbie.gif

Sirwalterraleigh

Maybe they can take advantage of this delay and redesign the interior to match the Pizza Planet that really seems to be missing in the Toy Story universe... The roundup BBQ concept was so pedestrian and boring... They can do better....and should...
View attachment 524907

What makes you think they want to??

I think it’s been apparent these last few years that they believe better theming costs more longterm...Just a hunch.

Surferboy567

How? It's a tilt-up concrete box. It's not like it could not easily be used for storage.
Those warehouses were meant for rides correct? This isn’t exactly a hard thing to put together also it’s a revenue generator for them. The structure is basically done all they have to do is theme and staff it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom