New ROE China Bridge Show

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I love Tapestry of Nations, so I'll have to check this out. Now if they would just bring back the parade, it would put night time in World Showcase over the top once again! It truly was a magical place around 99-03 when they had both the parade and Illuminations going on every night.

Yep it sure was! the whole Millennium event was so well done at Epcot. Good times!

tirian

Ah the wand. I personally thought it was awesome in 1999. I thought it was a real innovative way to bring an icon for the event. It perhaps outstayed it's welcome in the end.

Perhaps.

But I concede Epcot looked great with "2000" emblazoned across the top of SSE.

Bravo 229

Perhaps.

But I concede Epcot looked great with "2000" emblazoned across the top of SSE.

I concur, 2000 looked good; but EPCOT spelled out on there not so much. That would be like them writing Hollywood Studios on the hat or Magic Kingdom on the castle. It was just a bit too much, and I'm sure you don't need to be told where you're at for the elleventeenth time once you're in the park!

tirian

I concur, 2000 looked good; but EPCOT spelled out on there not so much. That would be like them writing Hollywood Studios on the hat or Magic Kingdom on the castle. It was just a bit too much, and I'm sure you don't need to be told where you're at for the elleventeenth time once you're in the park!

You're right, and it looked like a cardboard cutout. Steve knows how much I hated the wand.

DarkImage4

We just happened upon this show a few days ago... it was really cool. Also made for some great up=close pics o the earth globe as well!

floridabill

Oh the little touches of disney magic!

This is what I love about disney!! I am so glad they did this now waiting for the bridge is fun and interesting. I always like watching the barges go through, but now it will be even better! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom