• Sleepy Hollow

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • The Rescuers

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Tarzan

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters

Scar Junior

I would make Tarzan into a flying roller coaster in a South America theme for Animal Kingdom- or if there was enough land in Adventureland I'd put it there.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
A dark ride through the World of Olde London Towne Featuring Basil. Put it in the most boring pavillion at Epcot (the UK) and hey presto no more boring Beatles copy bands or cheap sorry expensive tack shops

compell

Atlanitis would probably make the best. I know this idea was discussed in the past, but if they made it a combination Roller Coaster and water ride. It would porbably theme best in the 20K area of the Magic Kindom. Though with a stretch maybe BK in AK.

jrriddle

I voted Atlantis.
What can I say, I liked the movie.
Yes there should be more choices.
Sleepy Hollow was supposed to be a dark ride for the MK when it originally opened.

BigNorm

I like the idea of adding a Great Mouse Detective attraction to the UK pavilion at Epcot, it does desperately need something besides the Beatles cover band and the Rose and Crown Pub. However, I've always been partial to Bernard and Bianca, the Rescuers. I'd like to see a Rescuers attraction. One at DL and one in WDW. Plus the great thing here, NO CLONES! An attraction set in the bayou, based on the Rescuers, would fit in New Orleans Square at Disneyland, and one set in the Austrailian outback, Rescuers Down Under, at DAK. See no clones. :D Good stuff. :p

Steve4wdw

Originally posted by BigNorm
I like the idea of adding a Great Mouse Detective attraction to the UK pavilion at Epcot, it does desperately need something besides the Beatles cover band and the Rose and Crown Pub. However, I've always been partial to Bernard and Bianca, the Rescuers. I'd like to see a Rescuers attraction. One at DL and one in WDW. Plus the great thing here, NO CLONES! An attraction set in the bayou, based on the Rescuers, would fit in New Orleans Square at Disneyland, and one set in the Austrailian outback, Rescuers Down Under, at DAK. See no clones. :D Good stuff. :p

I voted for Rescuers too, but I didn't give it that thought...that'd be really awesome and nice...just so long as it didn't turn into Indiana Jones and Dinosaur (same track backwards).

imagineer boy

Originally posted by 77johnson77
hmmm there should be more choices but i like it

Wow! What a blast from the past! johnson, this thread is over two years old, why did you bring it back from the dead? It's not retro week you know.

Yenfid

I voted for Atlanitis too. But, I would like a ride for Jungle Book and Robin Hood. The Recuers would be good too. I also think that Disney should have mad a better Aladdin ride. I was think more along the lines of Star Tours. You know Escape the Cave of Wonders. As for a ride in England at Epcot, hmmm, how about Mary Poppins? or Bedknobs and Broomsticks? Oh, great Idea. Bedknobs and Broomsticks dark ride and you ride in a bed and vist the Island of Nabo or Nabobo. I don't remember the name of the island, anyway end up with the army of armor. Englad would be good for the Robin Hood a ride through Sherwood Forest.Or a Sword in the Stone Attraction since King Aurthur is a rich history/fabel for England. Same for Robin Hood too. And China could have a Mulan ride too! :p

I think Sleep Hallow would make a great darkride. I think it would be a lot of fun and thrilling to try and out run the Headless Horseman. They could even include going over the covered bridge as the end. Too bad there wasn't more room in Liberty Sqaure as I think this would be the perfect area for it.

Mikejakester

I chose sleepy hollow, cuz there is decent atlantis ride at sea world all ready, even tho it's not the same, but i would like something different,

I would not mind a another horror ride like Hounted Mansion with the sleepy Hallow Theme

cherrynegra

I too voted for Sleepy Hollow. I think it would be a great dark ride in the spirit of Haunted Mansion. No pun intended.

But to balance the darkness in Hollow, I would also love to see a ride based on Mary Poppins or Beauty. I think there is a ton of possibilities there.

Epcot is my fav

I think Atlantis would make a wonderful ride....i really like that movie.......it could be like those pod racer type things they use the gems to turn on.....really cool

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom