New Restaurant ADRs?

AshaNeOmah

So my last trip was Nov 2015, with the next one planned for Nov 2016. The 180 day mark just passed for a number of my dates, so I want to get moving on reservations.

Are there any updates when reservations can be made for Skipper's Canteen or Tiffins? I'm not seeing any availability, but I'm thinking they simply aren't available yet. I know Skipper's was day-of only. Is it still that way?

Also, does anyone have a list of all the new dining in Disney Springs? We got to try the Boathouse last trip but I'm having a hard time finding a comprehensive list.

Thanks.

MickeyKimmy

We just ate at Skipper Canteen last week and it was still same-day only ADR’s. I just made a reservation on the app when I got up that morning and had my pick of times. Hope they start doing ADR’s before our next trip in September, I like to have everything done and planned in advance. By the way, we loved it! The atmosphere and theming of the restaurant were cool and we loved all the food we ordered.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

We just ate at Skipper Canteen last week and it was still same-day only ADR’s. I just made a reservation on the app when I got up that morning and had my pick of times. Hope they start doing ADR’s before our next trip in September, I like to have everything done and planned in advance. By the way, we loved it! The atmosphere and theming of the restaurant were cool and we loved all the food we ordered.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! We hope to dine there on our upcoming trip in November, on our arrival day. Making the ADR will give me something to do during our 3-hour layover at JFK that morning! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom