New Resort!!!!!!!

WDWFREAK12

Original Poster
I have made up a new resort in the past couple days, it is called Disney's Royal. The colors of the resort would be all red and gold. It would have a resaraunt themed to kings and a special table would feature a throne for the special guest. It would have food themed to a full cooked feast with everyone eating at onle long table featuring steak, salad, chicken, soups, bread, and much more. It would be all you can eat. The rooms would feature the two beds and in red and gold sheets. The bathroom would have a funny sign next to the toilet labled "royal throne", and the food court would have regular food in the style of a castle. It would aslo be a middle restort meaning it wouldnt cost anymore than the others. The pools would have play castles and thrones to sit in and a slide going through the castle. It would have character stuatues of them with crowns on and in the morning by the food court they could have a story book and character session which they could get plastic crowns and hear stories from Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and the Mickey and Minnie. PLease give me comments on what u think about this idea, thank you.:)

WDWFREAK12

brich

Sounds more like Disney's Royal with Cheese.... :D
I just think McDonald's here... sorry, no offense :animwink:

brich

Ray Kroc did..... :animwink:

Honestly, I like the idea of having a medievil theme but I don't see it really fitting with Disney. I don't know why. Maybe because of the the Medievil Times just down the road. The thing I see with Disney Resort themeing is that it takes you to a real place that you may or may not be able to go. The Caribbean, Afrika, Hawaii, Key West, NawLeans, etc... Your idea represents a time more or less. I would rather see an underwater themed resort. Just like you have the animals at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, wouldn't it be cool to have rooms under water in an environment like Living Seas? Portholes to the outside, glass roof so you can se marine life swimming over head. You could always incorporate Nemo, as if that hasn't been done enough. That would be my idea. So, is you idea a good one? It's ok. It's creative. Not so sure the bathroom details needed to be expressed :D. But I don't think it would be a resort I would be staying at. Just my opinion... :D

shoppingnut

A royal color is really purple. At one time only royalty was able to wear or have anything in that color. The resort sounds really neat though.

It sounds very Las Vegas-ish if you ask me. with the all you can eat buffet and gold sheets. I mean why dont you just place the buffet infront of a horse show and put slot machines into the lobby and call it excalibur. plus i think the exteriordesign of the hotel will be very dificult to capture a realness nature to it without making it look rediculously fake, or not fitting into the surrounding FLorida setting. I mean the hotle would look awkward.

*just my opinion. but put these ideas into a more location based hotel not time based like brich said.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom