New Refurb Dates from Disneyworld.com

Eileen

Unfortunately, no. I will be down there the same time and will miss them also. HM opens back up September 14th I believe, and SSE isn't until November.

Welcome another LIer to the boards!

Thanks for the info and thank you for your welcome. Oh well --I'll have to go back next year too! :) :) :)

Cinder_Belle_A

Is there anything scheduled for early November? For some reason I can't get the refurbs to load from the Disney site (stupid computer). Other than Typhoon Lagoon. But- hey, I understand- maintenance needs to be done, and it will give us an excuse to finally visit Blizzard Beach!

Toft1

Please let RNRC be up in October and please let BTM come back up on 24th Oct as we are there from 5th Oct to 26th Oct.

bassman

im gonna be there 27th of septemeber to 14 octcober.

im bummed SSE will be down but i know its going to be awesome when it opens again.and it gives me another reason to come back:D .

i am hopeing HM will be open when im there,the 14th date is good news.

and..

i am praying to the disney gods that RnRC wont be down for when im there,my family and i love it and it is amust do for us.

jmvd20

I am still a strong supporter of the idea that Disney build (2) of everything, that way they can take one down for re-furb and still have the other operating as usual.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom