New Propulsion System on Monorails

dclick4968

Original Poster
Just returned from a 9 day trip. Noticed monorail purple was not out the entire week. I asked a CM about it (not sure if managment or not...) and was told that monorail purple was having a new propulsion system installed. If it worked out well, all trains would get this new system in the future. Anyone heard anything about this? :shrug:

EpcotServo

:lol:

Yea, I don't see them tearing up Monorail track and installing all the heavy duty magnets and track for a Maglev.

My guess is new wheels or new motors or some such thing like that there.

(Or maybe a Flux Capacitor and a Mr. Fusion?)

Lee

Adventurer
I heard hyperdrive....

No, no, no....not a hyperdrive.

Even better:
A Firefly engine with 2 Blue Sun 6V4-178-B31 Trace Compression Blocks and 36 RCS Thrusters.

:D

And don't ride in anything with a Capison 38 engine, they fall right off the beam.
:lookaroun

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
:lol:

Yea, I don't see them tearing up Monorail track and installing all the heavy duty magnets and track for a Maglev.

My guess is new wheels or new motors or some such thing like that there.

(Or maybe a Flux Capacitor and a Mr. Fusion?)
I thought that Universal had the patent on that technology?

EpcotServo

No, no, no....not a hyperdrive.

Even better:
A Firefly engine with 2 Blue Sun 6V4-178-B31 Trace Compression Blocks and 36 RCS Thrusters.

:D

And don't ride in anything with a Capison 38 engine, they fall right off the beam.
:lookaroun

Yes sir, buy a Monorail like that. Treat er' proper. She'll be with you the rest of your life...

:lol: :sohappy:

rickdrat

picture.php

...or so I've heard.

kcnole

"And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?"

Lee

Adventurer
"And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?"

I LOVES me that quote! One of my favorites which I use in my everyday life. Terrifying space monkeys.....:ROFLOL:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Just returned from a 9 day trip. Noticed monorail purple was not out the entire week. I asked a CM about it (not sure if managment or not...) and was told that monorail purple was having a new propulsion system installed. If it worked out well, all trains would get this new system in the future. Anyone heard anything about this? :shrug:
Given the responses thus far...

I'm gonna go with no, no-one's heard anything. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom