New Pixar area for Disney MGM Studios

Figment fan

Original Poster
This is a new Pixar area for Disney MGM Studios in Florida. It will at the West End of the park. These are the attractions:

Mike and Sulley's Great Escape: This is simulator ride inside Monster's Inc. The Story is that the CDA need human spies in Monster's Inc. However, Mike and Sulley then need help getting Boo back to her door and have the guests, who are in the main veichle hangar at CDA building, be a distraction for them. Then you get into the ride veichle, similar to Back to the Future's ride veichle at Universal Studios Flroida. The guests fly above Monstopolis and manage to lose the CDA, when they travelling through the air. Guests through fly through Monster's Inc, and get to the Door Station, then fly into the door room, they go through various doors that go to different locations (Including DLP!). Then they fly back into the hangar safley through another door and go out of the simulator into a gift shop.

Escape Nomanisan!: This ride is based on Dr. Seeker's Incredibles ride he is working on at the moment. It will also be a rumoured replacement for the old WEDWay Peoplemover at Disneyland Resort in California. Here, it will also have it's own building, along with a new track that goes round the Pixar Area.

It's a Bug's Flight: This is gentle glider ride that takes guests on a track hanging above the Pixar Area. The guests don't need a show building for this since they board on the ground.

Nemo's Jellyfish Jumpers: This is similar to DCA's Jumping Jellyfish ride, just Nemo themed. It is meant to take riders up to the top of the tower, the ride is on, then slowy takes riders to earth again. The tower is meant to be at least 100 feet. And another thing, Nemo dosen't appear in the ride!

Pixar's Preview Center: This part of the park is where a cast Member starts the pre-show that shows the beggining of Pixar. Then guests go on WEDWay Peoplemover veichle that goes through such films as Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles and Cars. Then just before the veichles go into the unloading area, a giant television screen appears in front of guests, which John Lasseter appears on and tells the guests of what Pixar has in store for years to come. Then guests go into the unloading area and the veichle comes to a stop. Then as the guests are exiting the ride, the posters of previous Pixar films are on display.

Does anyone like this idea?

Mr.lightbeer

I like some of them, but another motion simulator, i think they could use a little more imagination. Granted they dont have muhc room to work with, but maybe another inside rollercoaster. The first time i watched Monsters Inc. and saw then ending with the doors flying all over the place i thought instantly of a rollercoaster in the making. i still dont know where they could put it, but it would be a good idea to do something with the movie.

WDWBro

Mr.lightbeer said:
I like some of them, but another motion simulator, i think they could use a little more imagination. Granted they dont have muhc room to work with, but maybe another inside rollercoaster. The first time i watched Monsters Inc. and saw then ending with the doors flying all over the place i thought instantly of a rollercoaster in the making. i still dont know where they could put it, but it would be a good idea to do something with the movie.

We all did

boucher0911

Monsters Inc

I agree this would be a huge hit for toddlers who are afraid of monsters. My son is 2 and watching this movie over 100 times has cured him of his fear.

Connor002

i don't see Pixar's Preview Center ever being built, especially if things don't work out with the distribution deal

Nemo's Jellyfish Jumpers- (hopefully) wouldn't happen because of
1- capacity issues
2- lack of originality
3- it would give guest views of backstage

Mike and Sulley's Great Escape- they could do better, and as WDWBro said, we all could see a roller coaster being built from the door storage scene

they are good ideas, though

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom