New Pinochio Village Hause Menu!

bgraham34

SewIn2Disney said:
According to the menu, it's french fries with bacon, lettus, tomato and cheddar cheese. It's like a BLT with cheese on french fries!
How much better can it get?

Ok so now I have to go eat them. My wife will freak when she hears about it.

zone15int

The new menu sounds good. I have always steered clear of the Haus, due to there already being burger places in Pecos and Cosmics. I'm glad they kept the Figaro Fries because I never knew about them. :) Is it still counter service??

mrtoad

Sorry if this is a dumb question. But here is what the Panini sandwich is:

Grilled Turkey and Bacon Panini - smoked turkey, bacon, roasted red peppers, tomato basil on muli-grain bread, served with chips $7.19

Now is tomato basil, a type of basil, or are they trying to say tomato, basil (tow different things)?

Sorry, I know it is dumb but I hate tomotos so I was wondering. Also if it is tomatos, do you know if the counter service places in WDW will let you request to have something not on sandwich?

Thanks,
Mike

MainStreet408

I have never eaten here before in all of my trips because it looked like so much turkey :) I might have to give it a try now! The Figaro Fries sound great! :slurp: By the way, this is my first post ever! Glad to be here!

Yukinon

mrtoad said:
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But here is what the Panini sandwich is:

Grilled Turkey and Bacon Panini - smoked turkey, bacon, roasted red peppers, tomato basil on muli-grain bread, served with chips $7.19

Now is tomato basil, a type of basil, or are they trying to say tomato, basil (tow different things)?

Sorry, I know it is dumb but I hate tomotos so I was wondering. Also if it is tomatos, do you know if the counter service places in WDW will let you request to have something not on sandwich?

Thanks,
Mike

I don't know about the tomato basil or anything, but in general you cannot ask for something to be left off. I think they have them pre-made in the back esp. when the crowds are heavy, then they just heat yours up and thats how you get it. The Village Haus could be different but I just remembered a couple years back having problems at Tusker House in AK, whatever sandwich they had would have onions on it and I asked for no onions and they told me they couldn't do it.

WendyDarling

I wan't impress with the menu when I went there for lunch today. So I just got Figaro Fries... of course I would have gotten them regardless what was on the menu for they are so yummy. :slurp:

DonaldDoleWhip

sillyspook13 said:
My Magic Kingdom diet consists entirely of Figaro Fries! :slurp: :D
YOU. ARE. JOKING.

You've completely forgotten the Main Street Bakery/Confectionary, dole whips, pineapple floats, citrus swirls and kosher hamburgers. To name a few.

My favorite MK snack is of course the Dole Whip. Last time we went to WDW I had 5 Dole Whips in 1 1/2 days at the Magic Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom