New People....Lots and lots of new people

Big Pooh

Original Poster
Maybe it's just a "Figment" of my imagination, but there seems to be a lot of new people around here lately. It leads me to wonder if one of the other boards shut down.

To all the new people...Welcome to the Magic Forums, the best Disney forum in the world. :)

Cheers :wave:

pooh071567

I'm like Lil'mermaid...I'm not new, I just don't post much. You could call me a lurker. I have been to a few other boards and will say that this one has the nicest people. The few I've been too are terrible. Everyone seems to be attacking everyong on their Disney views. One in particular seems to be a "bash" Disney site. Who needs it...Disney (and anything that goes with it) is supposed to be a happy place.

wsapooh

I'm new here - it's just been a month. I didn't come from another board, though. I've honestly never posted anything on ANY discussion forum before. This whole thing is new to me. I found this by accident while looking for Disney news and updates. I'm very happy to be here and am so pleased to have found others with my same passion for Disney.
My real name is Laurie and I'm 31 years old. Happily married and living in the north country....
Minnesota... dontcha know!
Ya, sure, you betcha!
:animwink:

Big Pooh

Original Poster
Hi Laurie and welcome to the Magic. :wave: You stumbled upon the right board. My passion for Disney is bordering on Obsession. :lol: November can't get here quick enough.

Cheers :wave:

Even though I register in 9/01, I didn't start posting until June of this year. I lurked before and never had really posted on any board before. I am almost addicted now....Folks here seem friendlier here than another Disney site I frequent. I don't ask many questions there. Although they have a great DCL forum......anyway welcome one and all........:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom