New Pavillions at Epcot?

lebernadin

Originally posted by GServo84
Instead of adding a new pavillion, why not add onto an existing one? World Showcase sure needs one. Mt. Fuji anyone?

I think that's a good idea for a backdrop but if they did just build a backdrop people would complain that it should have been a ride and i don't think there's enough acreage to build a ride of even maelstrom's size.

Pixie Duster

Expedition Everest kind of makes the Mt. Fuji idea a little less likely since they would be too similar. I think that they are using the temporary pavilion at the Food and Wine festival as a test. Last year was Spain, this year was Australia. So they may be comparing the revenue of each one each year...? There is not enough land for maybe 2 -3 more countries.

GServo84

Sorry I didn't make myself clearer before. I meant making a Matterhorn-esqe ride themed like Mt. Fuji. Sorry I wasn't clearer.

Testtrack321

Originally posted by joefox97
Step off, Rob! ToD is the bomb!:animwink:

But seriously, I know you hate ToD, but there are those of us that love it... i.e. me, the owner of tapestryofdreams.org!

Joe

Personally, ToD sucked. ToN was the good one.

I Love Epcot

Original Poster
But if they add on to an already exsisting pavillion they would become "uneven" with more shops/rest./attractions at one than the other. I dont think that is what they want to accomplish.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom