New Page Header

ogryn

Original Poster
ooo. very nice and spangley.

Not sure about the reduced size though, it appears to have knocked things out of alignment. (like this reply box, for example). Keep tweaking :)

MKCustodial

The new banner looks great, Steve. Although I think an image of WDW as a whole would fit better than Space, in terms of not maiking it dated or stuck to a certain period of WDW history.

But still, great job!

StevenT

MKCustodial said:
The new banner looks great, Steve. Although I think an image of WDW as a whole would fit better than Space, in terms of not maiking it dated or stuck to a certain period of WDW history.

But still, great job!

Well, when mission space becomes more dated, then you just change the banner.

It looks fantastic! :sohappy:

Figment1986

I love the new banner, and rather have the full screne version of the forums, Dont know why people would rather have the older version....

(I love the cahnges here... When will the new color sceme arive??)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
wannab@dis said:
I like the banner, but would rather have the site at 100% instead of locked down.

Otherwise, looks great! :)
You can choose the full width version by going to the style picker at the bottom left of the screen. :)

MagicKingdomGuy

I think it looks great! Being a web designer myself, I'd say it is on par (if not better then) with some of the best FLASH work I have seen!

Very Well Done! :)

Figment1986

Slight problem... Takes forever to load on a 56k... and slows down my being able to read posts and forums... ecen with express skin on... Anyway to fix that???

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Figment1986 said:
Anyway to fix that???

get broadband :lol:

Brighthouse/Time Warner offer 30 free days of Roadrunner usually. Milk that offer for 29 days.

Figment1986

This is a computer in middle of virginia, My grandparents are retired, that and No phone company offers it yet out here... (So that is not a solution....)

imagineer99

Not everyone can get broadband.

I live out in a part of Northern Virginia where DSL is not available. Cable isn't available either.

The only other option would be satelite--an option that would be VERY costly.

The banner really isn't that large....plus it caches. So, it's not like it loads everytime.

Figment1986

on my grandparents computer.... they set it up in a way.. (Only has 4 gigs on it...) that images and flash doesn't get saved on the hardrive.... so it does load every time... i dont know if anyone else has this problem anymore.... 9Im back so it isn't a problem, but some people may have that problem)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom