New or Old?

Tom Orrow

Original Poster
Do you prefer the new narrator of the TTA or the previous narrator before the restoration of Space Mountain? (I prefer the older one!) :shrug:

DisneyLeo18

I prefer the old one, I loved how it sounded while walking through TL. I think it really gave it that "spaceport" feeling. However I'm fine with the new one.

Tom Orrow

Original Poster
I feel like there directly advertising the other rides to much rather than indirectly advertising like the old version did!

Cmdr_Crimson

The former spiel and it gave a better impact on the theming of TL
[YOUTUBE]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F_-k5Y76APY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F_-k5Y76APY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/YOUTUBE]

knnyrobb

I prefer the old for sure. My daughter always loved it and would have little parts of it she would say. She cried when they changed it :(. It made the whole ride a little boring IMO.

the-reason14

The former spiel and it gave a better impact on the theming of TL
[YOUTUBE]
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F_-k5Y76APY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F_-k5Y76APY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
[/YOUTUBE]

When was that spiel taken? When did they take out the humaniod or robot or alien tag in it??

drossjr

I feel like there directly advertising the other rides to much rather than indirectly advertising like the old version did!

Did they fix all the torn seat cushions in the cars? Last time I was able to ride it was in 2008 and it was looking shabby. When I was there in 2009 it was closed for the refurb. Looking forward to riding it in July 2010 :wave:

TheDisneyMagic

When was that spiel taken? When did they take out the humaniod or robot or alien tag in it??

That is from a spiel that has been doing the round for a long long time on News Groups and other audio distribution services. Can't remember how long ago or whether it was actually ever included in the park with that extra line.

drossjr

Do you prefer the new narrator of the TTA or the previous narrator before the restoration of Space Mountain? (I prefer the older one!) :shrug:

Thanks for putting the new one on. The old verison was much better and I miss the little tone beeps in the recording too :cry:

Tom Orrow

Original Poster
A lot of people from what I have read don't like the new voice and they keep telling disneey to change it back to the old one! :)

flyer31

I much prefer the old one better, it made it its own attraction. With the new one, they are just promo-ing the other tomorrowland attractions...I feel like it is just a moving advertisement.

Oddysey

The old one was immersive, and provided the feeling of being at another place at another time. The new one is a tour and advertisment for the surrounding rides. The voice does not really matter to me. It is all about the content.

My vote will go to the old one.

drossjr

A lot of people from what I have read don't like the new voice and they keep telling disneey to change it back to the old one! :)

It would be nice if they did change it back but I dont see it happening. We will be stuck with it just like the new Imagination pavillion! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom