New Muppet Show on Disney+ (?)

erasure fan1

I love the muppets but why do they feel the need to go back to the "the muppets seperated and now they have to come back together again" story. So I'm really hoping this plot line isn't true.

Tony the Tigger

Original Poster
I love the muppets but why do they feel the need to go back to the "the muppets seperated and now they have to come back together again" story. So I'm really hoping this plot line isn't true.

For the sake of drama? I think that was one reason the recent TV show didn’t do so well, nobody wanted to see Kermit and Piggy apart, and they took too long to fix it.

erasure fan1

For the sake of drama? I think that was one reason the recent TV show didn’t do so well, nobody wanted to see Kermit and Piggy apart, and they took too long to fix it.
Yea it does make for drama but it's drama we have seen before. The problem with the Kermit and piggy being apart, is that it was so obvious a ploy. So it had zero drama or believability. One of the problems of the the muppets 2 movie was they went to a caper type story. I would just like something that stays true to the spirit of the muppets but is really new. But I guess it's tough as Henson was truly one of the greats so it's a hard gig to follow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom