New Muppet meet n greet rumor

Unplugged

Yikes. I've been a fan of muppets forever having grown up on the original Muppet Show. I have to say how disappointing the costumes are (would have been) to me. Even as a kid, I new the muppets were puppets, but I loved the characters! They should always be in puppet form IMHO.

Looking forward to a Kermit Meet'n'Greet. That would be so cool to relieve the muppet hey day.

Speaking of the Muppet What Not Workshop (few posts back), any word on that as well? Don't think I ever caught a planning date.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Yikes. I've been a fan of muppets forever having grown up on the original Muppet Show. I have to say how disappointing the costumes are (would have been) to me. Even as a kid, I new the muppets were puppets, but I loved the characters! They should always be in puppet form IMHO.

Looking forward to a Kermit Meet'n'Greet. That would be so cool to relieve the muppet hey day.

Speaking of the Muppet What Not Workshop (few posts back), any word on that as well? Don't think I ever caught a planning date.

The Whatnot Workshop has been rumored for well over a year now. If you have your heart set on making a muppet, you should probably do so online, or visit FAO Schwartz in NYC (though I don't recommend this option as it's an additional $30).

WishIwasThere

A Muppet meet and greet is long overdue. I would love it, as would my kids. That Kermit and Miss Piggy costumes would scare me...never mind a small child.

IWant2GoNow

I will never argue with more Muppet attractions. Glad to see they are getting more love. Wish they would get a ride of some sort, but this news is great. :sohappy:

dreamfinder

WOW, i may be slow on the muppet costume news, but i'm so happy that they got rid of the stupid muppet costumes!

The big walk around costumes. They just didn't look right at all. Most other characters could exist in that scale since most items within their world fit that scale. So Mickey could really be the same size as Handy Manny since everything in their respective worlds fits. The Muppets on the other hand, exist alongside humans. So people know that Kermit isn't supposed to be 5-6 feet tall with arms like baseball bats. He is supposed to be a 2-3 feet tall, with long lanky floppy arms that flail about when he gets excited. The same way that the current Remy AA in France fits the human scale. And how they try to "shrink" down guests when they go to meet the pixies.
Not to mention, the Kermit and Piggy costumes were kinda strange looking. Even the Remy walk around, he was in proportion to his movie body. Kermit and Piggy aren't in proportion with their Muppet physique.

bgraham34

I would totally be waiting for a chance to interact with Kermit probably more so than Mickey Mouse, well as of this moment. Bring on the muppets.

dreamfinder

I would totally be waiting for a chance to interact with Kermit probably more so than Mickey Mouse, well as of this moment. Bring on the muppets.

Oh yeah. Remember the scenes (with Kermit and later Grover I believe) where Kermit sat on the wall, and just talked with a child? No script, just stream of consciousness? That would be awesome if it can be set up like that.

bgraham34

Oh yeah. Remember the scenes (with Kermit and later Grover I believe) where Kermit sat on the wall, and just talked with a child? No script, just stream of consciousness? That would be awesome if it can be set up like that.

Agreed I can picture it right now. Disney lets do it.

MarkTwain

A new Muppet meet n greet is in the works. It will be an experience with Kermit the Frog(in puppet form) and he will interact and talk with guests.

That would be AMAAAAZING! :D I would love to have the opportunity to meet Kermit or Miss Piggy. Anything that brings more Muppets to the parks is great in my book!

zaffery

Yes, this is freakin' awesome. I love The Muppets and its been a long over due addition! I hope this gets done in a timely manner!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom