New Monorail Set

VacationMan

monorail_driver said:
Hey, I know I - and probably others too - would love to see some pics of monorail setups!!!!!

Did you happen to make the Wireless remote control Mod's they have on the internet, to make it remote controllable?

I was kindof guessing you may have.

mickey04

peter11435 said:
They never sold that. I made that myself and painted the white portions and blue letters with UV paint. I also made one of the purple signs in the display. I make many disney related things and models. I have also built models of Horizons, and the Team Disney buidling. And am currently working on the Universe of Energy(pre-rehab) and World of Motion.

OOOO, could I trouble you to post some pics of those?

peter11435

Original Poster
All Star Nathan said:
Where did those Grand Floridian and Polynesian signs coem from? Do they sell these now?
The GF, Polynesian, and Contemporary(not pictured) entrance signs come with the same set that has the WDW entrance arch. They have been selling them for about a year and a half now. The WDW arch letters light up very nicely. The lights on the GF sign also light up.

peter11435

Original Poster
mickey04 said:
OOOO, could I trouble you to post some pics of those?
Here is a photo of my WDW Team Disney building model. I will post more later.

5.JPG

All Star Nathan

peter11435 said:
The GF, Polynesian, and Contemporary(not pictured) entrance signs come with the same set that has the WDW entrance arch. They have been selling them for about a year and a half now. The WDW arch letters light up very nicely. The lights on the GF sign also light up.

How much will these signs set me back? Do you have the SKU number so I can order them through Merch Services?

peter11435

Original Poster
All Star Nathan said:
How much will these signs set me back? Do you have the SKU number so I can order them through Merch Services?
The set was 30 dollars, and inlcuded the WDW archway that lights up, the GF sign the also lights up, the Polynesian sign, the contemporary sign, and one purple WDW Resort road sign that lists those three resorts. The number is: 7-2432838141-1

Horizons1

Wow, I cant believe I just now found this thread. I too have a passion for collecting those Monorails. Unfortunately when they first came out, I was not able to get the red one. So my collection starts at black. I have most of all the accesories. Now that there is a gold one, I guess I will have to come up with the money for that somehow. (My folks are really gonna love that :lol: )

Anyways, Here is a pic of my collection. This was back when I first started but I have alot more now.

peter11435

Original Poster
Horizons1 said:
Wow, I cant believe I just now found this thread. I too have a passion for collecting those Monorails. Unfortunately when they first came out, I was not able to get the red one. So my collection starts at black. I have most of all the accesories. Now that there is a gold one, I guess I will have to come up with the money for that somehow. (My folks are really gonna love that :lol: )

Anyways, Here is a pic of my collection. This was back when I first started but I have alot more now.
You can get yourself a red on Ebay for a decent price. I have red, purple, and gold and I am trying to get myself a yellow and a black.

tigger1968

Can't.....fight.....it..... Must...buy...more...monorail...stuff...... :lookaroun

Now I REALLY can't wait till my next trip in October!

And now I can tell my wife that I HAVE to set up all my stuff, cause I have to put pics up on wdwmagic!

Hope she believes that....lol

DisneyDude83

In regards to the Gold Monorail, I just got off my cell phone with my dad who just got down to WDW this morning and noticed the same exact thing with the gold monorail actually looking like someone just took some overstock of older ones and painted a gold stripe on them. He even went on to say that their were places that you could see the old stripe showing through the gold stripe.

mikeb_86

What anyone got pics of the new one? Thare Is also a Blue one coming out that a cm told me when I went to WDW last year. No timeframe on that!!!

peter11435

Original Poster
DisneyDude83 said:
In regards to the Gold Monorail, I just got off my cell phone with my dad who just got down to WDW this morning and noticed the same exact thing with the gold monorail actually looking like someone just took some overstock of older ones and painted a gold stripe on them. He even went on to say that their were places that you could see the old stripe showing through the gold stripe.
I don't know, the ones I looked at and the one I bought looked pretty good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom