New monorail operating schedule to begin on September 27

Wall-e

Most unmagical part of our trip was parking at ttc for a pre park open breakfast at crystal palace with the hope of riding the monorail over only to be routed to a bus because neither the ferry boats or the monorail were operating yet. I'm sure walt had that in mind.

draybook

No need to keep clearifying this...just use your common sense please. They are not going to stop the Epcot monorail at 9pm if the MK happens to have an early close at 8pm (of which none are scheduled the rest of the year).

Did you just use common sense when referring to a TDO decision? These are the same morons that detour traffic from the Liberty Square bridge through the smoking path before parades. And this whole thing is funny, given how many days we've been here after opening and the monorails are down.

TheRabbit

Did you just use common sense when referring to a TDO decision? These are the same morons that detour traffic from the Liberty Square bridge through the smoking path before parades. And this whole thing is funny, given how many days we've been here after opening and the monorails are down.
I see your point. But monorails being down is not scheduled, I was refering to scheduling. But yes, Disney transportation is a CLUSTER-you know what- at times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom