NEW! Mobile Room Ready Notification Service

bgraham34

I have been waiting for this. It is a great idea. I once forgot the number to call and luckily went back to my resort and my room was ready.

Thessair

We did this when we checked into the Contemporary last month. We got there way early and wandered over to Animal Kingdom. About two hours after we got there we got a voice mail indicating our room was ready and what the number was. Very convenient stuff and I'm glad to see it.

tecowdw

Last year was the first time I ever experienced this type of service. I checked-in at the Yacht Club in late morning. Room wasn't ready. They asked me for a "cell" number and they would call when it was ready. Being the true pessimist I am, I figured, "ya, right"! Never before had I been asked for any kind of number to reach me while there.

Towards the end of my lunch at Yacht Club Galley, I actually got a call from a CM letting me know the room number. I was pleasantly surprised. Wondered if this was a new, fantastic service or if I just lucked out and got a front desk CM that really cared alot!

Now, I suspect that was the initial phase of this mobile service they are offering.

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom