New Mid-Day Ticket Option

WDW Pro

Dreams are incompatible with quarterly reports.

Dreams are the metaphysical substrate that drive infinitely valuable people to realize their tremendous potential in full or, more often, in part. And when more people in our society seek their potential, quarterly reports go up. :)

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
View attachment 398485

Enjoy admission to one theme park per day, after 12:00 PM. Choose from 4 amazing theme parks—Magic Kingdom park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.

Ticket not valid for admission to morning Extra Magic Hours. Disney FastPass+ selections before 12:00 PM will not be valid with this ticket.

All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures. Tee times are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability. Miniature golf valid for one round. Round must start after 12:00 PM and before 4:00 PM. Only one miniature golf visit per day. ESPN Wide World of Sports admission valid only on event days after 12:00 PM; some events require an additional admission charge; there are no events on certain days; days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions vary. Visit www.espnwwos.com for more information.

So basically $20-30 cheaper per day.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Dreams are the metaphysical substrate that drive infinitely valuable people to realize their tremendous potential in full or, more often, in part. And when more people in our society seek their potential, quarterly reports go up. :)
Still not possible, Iger has no soul and Chapek no brain.

rudyjr13

We enjoy touring the parks later so if I can save money on my tickets by doing say 4p-10p on average, this is wonderful.

@marni1971, what is your wow comment an indication of?
Wow, this is great for people who want this
Wow, attendance must be down for them to do this
Wow, another money grab by Disney

bhg469

We enjoy touring the parks later so if I can save money on my tickets by doing say 4p-10p on average, this is wonderful.

My guess is a little bit of column C and a whole lot of column B

Last edited:

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

Just as an FYI
MK Closes at 6PM 4 of the 7 days of the week. Also the MK's typical fall close time is 9PM. 8PM for DAK, 10PM (SWGE) DHS, and 9PM 10PM Friday/Saturday for Epcot.

rudyjr13

Just as an FYI
MK Closes at 6PM 4 of the 7 days of the week. Also the MK's typical fall close time is 9PM. 8PM for DAK, 10PM (SWGE) DHS, and 9PM 10PM Friday/Saturday for Epcot.

Still, if I'm there for a week and prefer a later start, this ticket is compelling. Even going right at noon until 6pm is still 6 solid hours at a park. Now, it could just be a limited time offer due to attendance etc. I won't be back there until maybe November 2020 so who knows what's going on with tickets then.

On my last trip in March I might have gone to a park at 3pm but still paid full price.

Disstevefan1

Very Interesting, but I guess they will be offering a new ticket option that allows you to enter the park no earlier than 12PM. I'm trying to get more details but a strange option.

2 Day Ticket - $88 per Day
3 Day Ticket - $84 per Day
4 Day Ticket - $79 per Day

This offer is for start dates before December 15, 2019 and can start as of today. So this looks like a pilot or just another way to fill in the gaps in Fall before the holiday.

I may be in the minority but this is a good idea. $79 to get at least 6 hours in the park even if they close the park early is a good deal I think. Unfortunately, this will be another cause for the parks to be MOBBED

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Soon:

$49.99 Admission from 9am -11:30am
$59.99 Admission from 9am - 12pm
$69.99 Admission from 10am - 2pm
$79.99 Admission from 9:45am - 2:15pm
$89.99 Admission from 11:30am - 4pm
$99.99 Admission from 12:30pm - 6pm
$109.99 Admission from 1pm - 9pm
$129.99 Admission from 2pm - Close

Combine any two options for a "Full Day" at the "Most Magical Place on Earth" and receive a $10 Gift Card good for your next visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom