New menus at Whispering Canyon

jklakeview

Original Poster
Don't know if anyone mentioned anything but Whispering Canyon has no more skillet at lunch and ONLY SKILLETS for dinner. I'm imagining at dinner that's what everyone orders anyway but I don't like that they removed pulled pork from the Skillet

Cosmic Commando

Don't know if anyone mentioned anything but Whispering Canyon has no more skillet at lunch and ONLY SKILLETS for dinner. I'm imagining at dinner that's what everyone orders anyway but I don't like that they removed pulled pork from the Skillet
So... before I look... I assume it's cheaper without the pulled pork... right... RIGHT?!?

DonaldDoleWhip

So... before I look... I assume it's cheaper without the pulled pork... right... RIGHT?!?
Nope. It's now $32.99 per person...but it includes a dessert sampler. Salad is no longer included in the skillet price.

On the bright side, if the changes upset you, you can console yourself with their new maple whiskey milkshake. ;)

Cosmic Commando

Nope. It's now $32.99 per person...but it includes a dessert sampler. Salad is no longer included in the skillet price.

On the bright side, if the changes upset you, you can console yourself with their new maple whiskey milkshake. ;)
Well, it seems like they at least changed enough things that I have a hard time deciding whether it's better or worse quickly... which is kind of a victory! Let's just say I didn't go to Whispering Canyon for the salad.

theRIOT

I just had the skillet for lunch last Monday on my vacation. Pretty good value for $19.99. Don't think I would pay $30+ for it, though. That's too close to O'hana's price point. The roasted meats and sides beat the skillet hands-down. Off-topic. Got seated 30 mins early and given a fireworks-view table. Favorite place on property for my money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom