New Member!

goofyaboutdisney

Original Poster
just a quick post to say hello as I'm a new member, I visited WDW in September and came across this forum. if anybody has any neat little facts about Disney World, movies or about the disney company, if love to hear!

Hannah šŸ˜Š

Taylor?

just a quick post to say hello as I'm a new member, I visited WDW in September and came across this forum. if anybody has any neat little facts about Disney World, movies or about the disney company, if love to hear!

Hannah šŸ˜Š

Did somebody say... "Neat little facts...?" In all seriousness, though, I have a lot. Name an attraction, and I'll probably have a decent amount. :p (Hope I don't sound braggy. xD)

Jiggs

Did somebody say... "Neat little facts...?" In all seriousness, though, I have a lot. Name an attraction, and I'll probably have a decent amount. :p (Hope I don't sound braggy. xD)
He speeks the truth, I have some decent knowledge, not nearly as good as his, but if you want Disney Trivia, i guess you could come to us.

He Specializes in the Parks, i Specialize in the Cartoons

Jiggs

1. Goofy was originally named Dippy Dawg
2. The show "The Mickey Mouse Revue" Is based off an old school Mickey Mouse Cartoon called "Mickey's Revue"
3. Donald, Goofy, and Mickey's first comedy trio short was called "Mickey's Service Station"

goofyaboutdisney

Original Poster
1. Goofy was originally named Dippy Dawg
2. The show "The Mickey Mouse Revue" Is based off an old school Mickey Mouse Cartoon called "Mickey's Revue"
3. Donald, Goofy, and Mickey's first comedy trio short was called "Mickey's Service Station"

amazing facts, thank you!

Taylor?

nothing specific, just knowledge you know!šŸ˜Š

Ok... I'll go for some Magic Kingdom rides.

ARIEL'S UNDERSEA ADVENTURE
- The Ursala animatronic is known for being impressive, but there's a lot more to it than what one might think. When studying the film, Imagineers notices Ursala would often come up and down, in unrealistic ways, which is a cartoon affect called "Squash and Stretch." Imagineers implemented this into the Ursala figure so she actually bounces up and down with this music.

- Coming back to Ursala, she actually has had a pretty big malfunction in which her head fell off, and was dangling by cords connecting it and her body. Luckily, the animatronic wasn't damaged, but it's still pretty funny. You know what they say: "Off with their heads!"

THE COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE
- Peco's Bill, which is a restaurant located next to The Country Bear Jamboree, has a mug of the "Five Bear Rugs," which is one of the performing bands. The mug, however, actually displays art that is not accurate to the current show, as the art was actually an early design. (I have the mug myself. It's awesome.)

- The Country Bear Jamboree has multiple animatronics that come in place of one another. This is achieved by turn-tables. In a behind-the-scenes video, we can see one of the bears who actually appears to simply be facing away from the audience, hidden by the wall that serves as a background for the bear behind him.

goofyaboutdisney

Original Poster
Ok... I'll go for some Magic Kingdom rides.

ARIEL'S UNDERSEA ADVENTURE
- The Ursala animatronic is known for being impressive, but there's a lot more to it than what one might think. When studying the film, Imagineers notices Ursala would often come up and down, in unrealistic ways, which is a cartoon affect called "Squash and Stretch." Imagineers implemented this into the Ursala figure so she actually bounces up and down with this music.

- Coming back to Ursala, she actually has had a pretty big malfunction in which her head fell off, and was dangling by cords connecting it and her body. Luckily, the animatronic wasn't damaged, but it's still pretty funny. You know what they say: "Off with their heads!"

THE COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE
- Peco's Bill, which is a restaurant located next to The Country Bear Jamboree, has a mug of the "Five Bear Rugs," which is one of the performing bands. The mug, however, actually displays art that is not accurate to the current show, as the art was actually an early design. (I have the mug myself. It's awesome.)

- The Country Bear Jamboree has multiple animatronics that come in place of one another. This is achieved by turn-tables. In a behind-the-scenes video, we can see one of the bears who actually appears to simply be facing away from the audience, hidden by the wall that serves as a background for the bear behind him.
amazing! thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom