New March 19th Video Post Part 2: CINDERELLABRATION Full Video + Bonus!

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Here ya go, you ask for it!.....Cinderellabration. The video starts with the "Saftey Checks," and some pyro setup I got on film as well. Enjoy! ..

JonnyK

Im having problems trying to download ur video.. i get this error -

Window Media Player Cannot connect to the server.. blah blah..

JonnyK

Yes its working now, that was awesome, thanks for sharing it with us, im sure everyone will enjoy this too.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
Thanks! here is a pic of me filming...
pic0666pt.jpg

JonnyK

Yeah i saw that pic in thimblekiss thread. *ur gf im assuming* ;) I like the ending with the fireworks feature.

I wish I could be like you.. just doing the film updates with u... like a team. :lol:

tk421-sw

Original Poster
wdwfreak said:
Yeah i saw that pic in thimblekiss thread. *ur gf im assuming* ;) I like the ending with the fireworks feature.

I wish I could be like you.. just doing the film updates with u... like a team. :lol:

Yes, my girlfrend. She rocks. She's great (And LOVES Disney just as much if not more than I do!)

dr_teeth90210

I thought you were using a pro(sumer) camera just from the awesome low-light levels you were getting on the "it's a small world" video.

The Doctor is officially jealous.

tk421-sw

Original Poster
yeah, the lux is like, less than 1. IT's great for that stuff, but also works well outside! (And fits well in my case inside a Disney locker!)

dr_teeth90210

Other than being a cast member for WDW, I also produce material locally for public access. I've been contiplating for the longest time of producing a review show on theme parks (reviewing attractions, shows, etc.) An Ebert & Roeper of
all things dealing with Theme Parks.

Anywho....
Love the video. Are the voices prerecorded??? I couldn't tell for the life of me.

thimblekisses

dr_teeth90210 said:
Other than being a cast member for WDW, I also produce material locally for public access. I've been contiplating for the longest time of producing a review show on theme parks (reviewing attractions, shows, etc.) An Ebert & Roeper of
all things dealing with Theme Parks.

Anywho....
Love the video. Are the voices prerecorded??? I couldn't tell for the life of me.

Hi there! The girlfriend here. :p Yes, all the voices were prerecorded except Fairy Godmother. We were trying to decide if Cinderella was prerecorded, but she didn't really talk all that much. But Fairy Godmother def. was not recorded. She had a big bodymic on the left side of her face. Man, I love her!

NADisney

AB Fab Video !! I cain't wait to see it in person in a couple of weeks!! I might just have to wait till it gets dark to see the show. :sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

dmmgp2000

That looked like a pretty decent show. Definitely more appropiate for a castle-setting than the Surprise Celebration show. That kind of show is perfect for its setting. I bet it will look really awesome at night once they start doing night-time shows.

For those of you that have seen the Tokyo show, how different is it?

Figment1986

Brilliant Video.. and yes i gave you credit where i posted...

(I am jelous.. All i have to work with currently is a sony Handycam TRV33 and a TRV19....)

Badger Brent

Thanks for the video. Our family enjoys the the later shows in the day. The darker the better for us. Hope to see more videos of the parks soon. A video update for EE would be awesome. Thanks again.

Figment1986

You know what.... The Cast is awsome... Even haveing the Bell with the Human Beast rocks... and the princessess are quite hot...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom