New Maleficent Parks Costume

FigmentJedi

Sounds like a personal issue rather than a legitimate one.
I've seen the details from the leaked script draft, which has apparently carried over for the most part judging from the trailers. Softening Maleficent's character aside, the other half of the movie is basically character assassination on Stefan and the good fairies. It's not gonna be pretty.

Matt_Black

I've seen the details from the leaked script draft, which has apparently carried over for the most part judging from the trailers. Softening Maleficent's character aside, the other half of the movie is basically character assassination on Stefan and the good fairies. It's not gonna be pretty.

As long as they don't mess up King Hubert's minstrel- that guy was awesome.

Suspirian

I agree that the current maleficent costume is not very good. The prosthetic chin is terrible and the green is slightly off. It's easily fixable though. Personally I like the new maleficent look. I'd like both versions to appear at the parks not at the same park though.

Cesar R M

Nice tie-in with the new movie. Both versions are good but I rather see the character face without that silly extended chin.

agree.
currently I like the new version better compared to those ridicoulous superchin versions that would make batman proud.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Maleficent-2.jpg

SLAYYYYY MAMA SLAYYY lol

Red!!!!!! Maleficent doesn't have red in her costume. This is hideous. You would think that the company that owns the original animated film would be able to at least duplicate the costume (and makeup) of one of the characters. I agree, this looks like the child of Jay Leno & the Wicked Witch of the West. Bad, bad, bad.

Disney Analyst

So are we thinking this will be the new image of Maleficent presented by Disney? It is rather "Wicked" of them, taking a once hideous character, and making them somewhat beautiful. It worked well for "Wicked", it could work well for Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom