New Luggage tags correspond with Magic Band Color

WDW_Firefighter

Original Poster
Didn't see this posted yet. Guests arriving Sept. 29, 2015 and after, will receive a new luggage tag that corresponds with your color of choice for your magic band. The tags will either be in the box with the magic bands shipped to your house or picked up at the front desk when you arrive, depending on when you customized your magic bands.

new-disney-luggage-tags.png

dreamfinder

Is this for room only reservations (never got luggage tags in the past) or only for package bookings (received luggage tags in the past)? Any idea?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Is this for room only reservations (never got luggage tags in the past) or only for package bookings (received luggage tags in the past)? Any idea?
I am assuming it is for package reservations only. I usually travel room only (never get luggage tags) but am on a package for September (apparently arriving 6 days too early!) and received luggage tags along with the DME tags in an info packet mailer.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I am assuming it is for package reservations only. I usually travel room only (never get luggage tags) but am on a package for September (apparently arriving 6 days too early!) and received luggage tags along with the DME tags in an info packet mailer.
Yes I believe it is package only.

HolleBolleGijs

We usually do room only as well, and don't get tags. But if they're shipping in the MB boxes now it might be changing...

anchorman314

If this is only for guests on a package and using ME, I'll be disappointed. We haul our own luggage and drive our own (rental) car, and we get bupkis! :(

dreamfinder

We usually do room only as well, and don't get tags. But if they're shipping in the MB boxes now it might be changing...

The bit about being included in MB boxes is the only reason why I asked.

If this is only for guests on a package and using ME, I'll be disappointed.

Should be independent of DME. These aren't the yellow tags they use to identify DME luggage, but rather normal luggage tags you can use to put your name on your luggage for normal use.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom