New low rate from Disney

patelaine1953

Has anyone else received the postcard with the advertised price of $49 per night at the value resorts? just got mine in the mail today. I also received an email with the same advertised price about a week ago.

patelaine1953

Original Poster
If you've ever received a postcard from Disney for special rates, I think postcard is stretching it. These things are 6" x 9.5"! Anyway, this one says, "The grown-up in you will love the price. Call your Disney Travel Planner or ask your Travel Agent to call 1-800-214-3001 to book this special offer. Be sure to ask for code BAG." This one is from BankOne for the Disney Visa card.

Upvote 0

matt&helen

The $109 for the deluxe resorts is only for the Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge standard rooms, no special view. That is still a great price and we use it when it always comes out, but you won't be able to get that price for the Grand Floridian or the Poly.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
patelaine1953 said:
If you've ever received a postcard from Disney for special rates, I think postcard is stretching it. These things are 6" x 9.5"! Anyway, this one says, "The grown-up in you will love the price. Call your Disney Travel Planner or ask your Travel Agent to call 1-800-214-3001 to book this special offer. Be sure to ask for code BAG." This one is from BankOne for the Disney Visa card.

Please keep in mind that you must pay for the whole pkg with the Disney Visa card in order to get this offer.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom