News New limited-time mug - José from Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Current line

Attachments

• 16709684228895771441322013781465.jpg
    16709684228895771441322013781465.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 76

Prince-1

My initial reaction was absolute disgust. Not because of the mug (at all). Rather the thought of the lines and postings on eBay. People really have ruined the fun of some of these things.

And how does that affect you at all? If people are stupid or gullible enough to buy one on eBay for some jacked up price then that's on them. The only thing I could see that would get me upset is if they didn't limit the amount that someone could buy and they ran out but that didn't happen with the last popcorn bucket, Mr. Toad, and it probably won't happen with this one.

ppete1975

My initial reaction was absolute disgust. Not because of the mug (at all). Rather the thought of the lines and postings on eBay. People really have ruined the fun of some of these things.
this is disneys fault, just like monstro or figment popcorn buckets. Making it limited drives up demand especially with ebay. The funny thing is they dont even have to do it. Lets look at the figment popcorn bucket. With it being limited they made a limited amount while also irritating the fan base that couldnt get one. Had they just made as many as they wanted and sold them for a year they would have made SO much more money, with a happier fan base. I get limited edition when you have trouble selling things (pins as an example). But popcorn buckets, funkos, tiki mugs there is absolutely no reason to make them limited or hard to get since they will sell regardless and dont need an artificial need to sell them. And they would make more money if they didnt.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
They haven't run out of mugs yet. Last pick is at 9pm today so they might finally have reached the end of the supply. Ebay prices range from 100 to 169.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom