New LEGO Mickey and Minnie set

Ricky Spanish

Original Poster
New LEGO set coming soon. August 1st release date.

54A46BDB-0D0F-43FE-8F3E-80766D8BA4D1.jpeg

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I might be alone on this, but in recent years it seems that LEGO is producing specific pieces to make these type of figures instead of building things out of mostly the standard blocks. Seems an easy way out to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ricky Spanish

Original Poster
I might be alone on this, but in recent years it seems that LEGO is producing specific pieces to make these type of figures instead of building things out of mostly the standard blocks. Seems an easy way out to me 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree. Especially with all the large vehicle sets they produce.

ppete1975

they could build attractions, They could do a lower end castle or one from other parks (I thought the other was too expensive), train and others that are under 150 dollars, transportation (monorails anyone) I love the train but im not spending 300 dollars on it. Classic movie scenes, peter pan skull rock anyone maybe captain hooks ship?
Instead we get this stuff.... and a horrible price point as well.

lazyboy97o

Which is odd considering that the high cost of manufacturing too many different unique parts was a key part of their near bankruptcy.

cheezbat

they could build attractions, They could do a lower end castle or one from other parks (I thought the other was too expensive), train and others that are under 150 dollars, transportation (monorails anyone)
Transportation models would be awesome.
I would prefer to see a higher priced Cinderella Castle model than the one they made. If they made a bigger more complete Castle for $500-$600, I’d totally spend the money on it. The current one isn’t quite enough for my taste.

ppete1975

Which is odd considering that the high cost of manufacturing too many different unique parts was a key part of their near bankruptcy.
actually the "boring same bricks" is what almost killed lego… licensing for good or bad is what saved it. Now people build sets and that's the end of it, instead of using their imaginations.. which lego kind of regrets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom