New Land Logo

maxime29

Premium Member
Maybe a better photo would help do it justice (I realize this may be difficult to get at this time). I'm optimistic though.

Epcot82Guy

jmaxwell007 said:
i guess im the only one that is hoo-hum about it. it is ok, just doesnt make me say wow, that is a good logo. looks (from this photo and angle; subject to change) quickly done and not to much structure for a logo of a whole pavilion. looks like it should be on the side of a box of soap or something.

i love simple logos and also conplex ones........... just cant tell what this one is trying to be. text/font = extra simple but back ground = extra busy. confusing to me.

but ill wait to completely have an opinion when i get a better shot.

No. You aren't alone. That was my exact reaction when I first saw it. However, I do think the picture is too blurry to necessarily do it justice. In the still waiting category to decide if the renovation is a complete sucess.

Captain Hank

I'll add my name to the "waiting to see" category. To me, it looks like it lacks a bit of...I don't know...something. However, I agree that I can't really make a judgement based on that picture, and who knows, it just might be an abbreviated version of the actual graphic for the directional signs (since there appears to be an arrow on the bottom right).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom