New KH2 Screenshots---Worlds Confirmed

Atta83

Great I better show my bro this stuff. All he does is when he is bored keeps playing the game and beating it. I had to restart my game :(. Though this one looks cool as well.

FigmentJedi

The pic of Sora in red show a new ability: Merging with party members. In this case, I think Sora merged with Goofy according to some news bites.

Number_6

Okay, I was reading an article at one of the game websites saying that the new KH2 trailer that they previewed before E3 showed that not only will Sora & Co team up with more animated characters, but will in fact also team up with none other than Captain Jack Sparrow! :eek: This game sounds better and better as time passes. I can't wait for this!

Edit: Here's the link for those interested http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/preview_6124871.html

Cjstephens15

Sir Hiss527 said:
When does it actually come out in America?

I read on www.gamespot.com the earliest it could be in stores would be the end of this year :sohappy:

But, I love this game and next to supermario 64 for n64 this is my all time favorite video game. great story, crystal graphics its just awesome. It really proved me wrong cause i thought a game with little disney guys would be for somes on 7 but it sure wasn't

SirGoofy

The guy in the 10th pic is from KH:Chain of Memories. I haven't gotten far enough to know who he actually is, but he is in that game.

WHOA. that pic kinda reminds me of when the Army of Gondor charged Mordor.

ntoeman

I thought I remember there being an exact date on gamespot before and now it just says Q4 2005. With all of these pics starting to pile up, I think it is a safe bet that this will be out for our holiday enjoyment later this year for sure. It looks awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom