New Jersey week is fast approaching

fmingo36

Original Poster
Just letting everyone know that most of the schools in New Jersey have next week off (Nov. 7-Nov. 11) and ALL schools in NJ have the 10th and 11th of November off (New Jersey Teachers Convention).

I live in NJ and know MANY families that are heading down to Disney for the week.
So if you're local and thinking about heading to the parks next week expect bigger crowds, longer wait times, and more difficulty getting dining reservations.

ArtieJim

Most of the schools in northern NJ have had off this entire week because off the snowstorm that hit the past Saturday. There has been no power in the majority of that portion of the state since that day. Maybe "New Jersey Week" has already started.

bgraham34

Most of the schools in northern NJ have had off this entire week because off the snowstorm that hit the past Saturday. There has been no power in the majority of that portion of the state since that day. Maybe "New Jersey Week" has already started.

My one friend is leaving today to go down. They planned to leave tomorrow night but since they have not had any school they are driving down this morning.

SleepingMonk

Beat that beat up, yo!

jersey_shore_04.gif

kdsjjb

Just letting everyone know that most of the schools in New Jersey have next week off (Nov. 7-Nov. 11) and ALL schools in NJ have the 10th and 11th of November off (New Jersey Teachers Convention).

Not ALL schools have off. Most parochial and private schools that I know of do not take off for the teachers conventions.

fmingo36

Original Poster
Not ALL schools have off. Most parochial and private schools that I know of do not take off for the teachers conventions.

I don't know about private schools but the paraochial schools in my area are following the public school break as well.
Either way the majority of schools are off during that time.

NYwdwfan

I don't know about private schools but the paraochial schools in my area are following the public school break as well.
Either way the majority of schools are off during that time.

There are also schools that have off for Election Day (Tuesday) and then also for Veterans Day (Friday) so it may prove to be a very crowded week. I'm hoping they all leave Saturday when I get there! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom