New Info On Fantasmic Dinner Package

Lilo

Well folks I just got off the phone with Disney. The dinner package for Fantasmic from Nov. 22 through Dec 22. is only for the 6 p.m. show. So if you want to eat you have to wait until after the show. I know there are 2 shows for the evening that I wanted to go (6 and 8), but they don't offer the package for the 8 show. I was going to eat at 6, then go to the 8 show. Well, you can't do that. Strike up another one for Disney planning.
:cry:

Well, we are eating at Brown Derby at 4, then going to 6:00 show. There was no choice to eat afterward. I know it is ridiculous to eat so early :hammer: , but we have learned not to fight Disney logic, just kinda go with it. We have never been to Fantasmic, the wait has always scared us off. So the fact we are in so-so seats are a trade off, since without this dinner package, I would never see it at all. :(

Upvote 0

cbjlshaw

:) Doombuggy1983: Just a little hint, if you are eating at four and the show is at six, the sooner you get to the seating area the better. We have found that sitting closer to the ropes gives a better view of the action on stage, and a good view of the water fountains. Enjoy the show!

Upvote 0

pepsistar

:veryconfu Did any of you think to ask what the closing time was??? I think that might have something to do with the 600 package--.. I am sorry to say I think it is the early closing that caused the problem.

If it is crowded, even in the reserved seats- try for the end buy the stairs but not toooo close to the front in less you like heat and water cause it will get you--That way if someone in front of you has a hat or is 6 feet plus you can skoot over to see. SHOW IS GREAT!!!! ENJOY!!!:wave:

About people sneakng in--- When it is a few mins/or just at starting time if it is busy the cm's let people take the empty seats anyplace--- EXCEPT the wheelchair ones. Thought I found a good seat comining in late ( was by myself) and try as I may they would not let me sit there. (last row on top-- )

I did get kind of upset as no one was there and I had to stand in the back with people walking in front of me while I was trying to record-- My grand son fell asleep and I was trying to tape it for him to see. as they went back to the hotel. and we were leaving in the morning.

Anyway it is a really exciting show and worth the time and effort guess you'll have to eat at downtown Disney later-- :animwink:

Upvote 0

Lilo

Original Poster
Originally posted by pepsistar
:veryconfu Did any of you think to ask what the closing time was??? I think that might have something to do with the 600 package--.. I am sorry to say I think it is the early closing that caused the problem.

It really doesn't matter what time the Park closes. If there is a 8:00 p.m. show why can't we make dinner reservations for 5:30-6:00 and then go the 8 p.m. show:confused: WDW doesn't even know that answer. I can see if they have a specific number for 6 and for 8, but they wouldn't even think about the 8 p.m. show. So everyone who gets the dinner package has to go to the 6 p.m. show:hammer:

Upvote 0

lilkitty819

Hi
I just made a reservation for Fantasmic on Nov.10th, and they said the lastest I could reserve for was 6pm.....and the show starts at 8pm....and the extra money you pay for dinner is for taxes and 15% gratuities.....Hope that helps..... :wave:

Upvote 0

Lilo

Original Poster
What restaurant did you make the package for? I tried to make it for the Brown Derby. They said between Nov. 22 and Dec. 22 for that restaurant you could only get the 6 p.m. show. Makes sense:confused: So if I book it at another restaurant then I can go to the 8 p.m. show? :veryconfu
Forget it. I'll just make the regular priority seating for the time I want and go to the 8 p.m. show But thanks.

Upvote 0

lilkitty819

Hey
if it's been awhile since you left Laurel you wouldn't know it.....So much growth since 6 flags took over the area.....
And we made them at Hollywood and Vine.....but there is only one show that night.... Good luck

:sohappy: 44 days to go

Upvote 0

Lilo

Original Poster
Originally posted by lilkitty819
Hey
if it's been awhile since you left Laurel you wouldn't know it.....So much growth since 6 flags took over the area.....
And we made them at Hollywood and Vine.....but there is only one show that night.... Good luck

:sohappy: 44 days to go
Yeah I heard. We have a client in Laurel and he told me the same thing. Haven't been there since there were farms on Route 1 and the big Mall had Hechts and the little mall still had the famous bank where Gov. Wallace got shot.
Hope you have a great time.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom