New Honey Mustard?

Spectroman2003

Original Poster
I went to go eat lunch Saturday at the Columbia Harbor House(where I've eaten lunch since I was 3 years old, AH...MAGICAL!)Anyway, to my suprise, there is a new brand of Honey Mustard in the restaraunt. I'm like, "Great Disney changed again" Or did they? Waiting to see Spectromagic, I noticed that there was an empty container of the usual brand of Honey Mustard. Do they have different ones for different restraurants or what? BTW, I noticed that Pinnochio's Village Hause has cheese dip for the fries now. It's really good!!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
different restaurants can use different vendors if they so choose... but for something like that, I would imagine uniformity across the board. Maybe they're switching over to a new company and what you got was the new stuff, but what the other place had was the last of the old stuff

Woody13

It may also be the result of a recent corporate merger. The Grey Poupon Company recently merged with Docker Pants. They have a new honey mustard called Poupon Pants. :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Woody13
It may also be the result of a recent corporate merger. The Grey Poupon Company recently merged with Docker Pants. They have a new honey mustard called Poupon Pants. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

BeachClubVillas

They actually switched to Ken's fairly recently, within the past few years. I remember the good old days when the honey mustard was the Kraft kind. I used to stock up and smuggle it home in my suitcase. I could usually swipe enough to last about six months or so :fork:
hehe I'm so evil. I haven't done that with the Ken's because we can get that anywhere. WDW still has the best chicken fingers anywhere. That and the honey mustard...I eat it for lunch and dinner when I'm there. :zipit:

Gucci65

Originally posted by Woody13

Oh no, potty humour!!! Love it:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

surfsupdon

Ken's Honey Mustard is my favorite brand of honey mustard. It is quite good. I do not remember Disney always having that brand, but it was everywhere I went on my most recent trip. They had boatfulls at Hurricane Hanna's!!

This is the brand we sell at the fish market at which I work. (Honey mustard for the chicken strips for the non fish lovers.)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
My wife complained about the honey mustard on our last trip too...claiming it to be different. I thought she was nuts until I read this thread....so maybe.....

tigsmom

Originally posted by surfsupdon
Ken's Honey Mustard is my favorite brand of honey mustard. It is quite good. I do not remember Disney always having that brand, but it was everywhere I went on my most recent trip. They had boatfulls at Hurricane Hanna's!!

This is the brand we sell at the fish market at which I work. (Honey mustard for the chicken strips for the non fish lovers.)

Honey mustard works well on fish, too. :slurp:

colliera

Been there all the while

The cheese dip/sauce/spread/whatever has been at PVH for at least a year. It used to be at the Electric Unbrella at EPCOT but it's been gone from there for at least two years.

Kramjam33

Disney honey mustard rocks! When i went there i think i had TOO much of it! It has one more special ingedient that makes it so good......magic!!! LOL

Pioneer Hall

Re: Been there all the while

Originally posted by colliera
The cheese dip/sauce/spread/whatever has been at PVH for at least a year. It used to be at the Electric Unbrella at EPCOT but it's been gone from there for at least two years.

It seems to only be in the MK fast food places for some reason. It is a nice touch, because they could definately sell that stuff for a profit if they wanted to. Nice to see some extra touches being given out for free.

AndyP

This is by far the longest thread I've ever seen about mustard! (actually, its the only one!)Then again, Disney is all about the little things that count!

Woody13

Originally posted by AndyPretty
This is by far the longest thread I've ever seen about mustard! (actually, its the only one!)Then again, Disney is all about the little things that count!

"Mustard? Don't let's be silly!" :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom